Week 1 Bengals @ Colts

MrCincinnati

3 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Two recent Saints who were cut:

Jermon Bushron
Rick Leonard

Bushrod wouldn't be a bad tryout at any length.

Leonard is a PS guy.  I can't see guaranteeing a contract to a PS guy.  Plus they'd have to do it blind right?  Without a workout or anything?  Risky...

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Bushrod wouldn't be a bad tryout at any length.

Leonard is a PS guy.  I can't see guaranteeing a contract to a PS guy.  Plus they'd have to do it blind right?  Without a workout or anything?  Risky...

Honestly I would cut Hart, and start Fisher.  Then with the open roster spot bring Leonard along and if Fisher struggles, give Leonard a shot.  Not ideal but we know Hart isn't the answer.

I would prefer Bushrod as well.  Not sure what the deal was in NO...

7 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

That entire thread is awesome btw...

Just took a few minutes to go through it.  I wish i had the kind of time required to break down lineman play and create gifs like this.  Lineman play is fun to look at, but that probably took that guy hours.  I'm sure he's getting paid for it though...

I was in Cleveland - soaked -  for the opener so I couldn't watch us live. Here are what stood out for me Week 1:

1. Nick Vigil looked great. Easily the best game of his career. The linebacking core is actually surprisingly promising if Burfict returns to form. 

2. Mixon is going to have a humongous year. He'll be named with the leagues best shortly.

3. Running the ball strong-side is hopeless.

4. This game could have been won a little more easily if our DBs/LBs could catch an INT. Kirkpatrick had two gimmes; aside from that he played pretty well. Vigil almost scooped one. 

16 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

A lot of us would like them to be.  Ibn reality, the old color rush jerseys.  I like them way more than the road whites.

Could not agree more, I think they're very sharp looking. I remember thinking that when they wore them last season and said they should make the switch.

Sorry what does the bold stand for?

Archived