Week 1 Bengals @ Colts

MrCincinnati

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, PFM18 said:

Don't understand how you guys are the underdogs at all. 

We've got Luck back sure, but he hasn't played in a full speed, regular season game since his comeback and whilst it would be nice to see him back to his level straightaway. In reality it will probably take a few games for him to get to that.

Stats such as the Bengals haven't won in 8 visits to Indy mean nothing. I'm guessing a lot of those visits were against a Peyton Manning led offence. Most teams would win in Indy at the moment and the Bengals are certainly one of them.

That being said, hope it's a close.competitive game. All the best guys. 

When I've traditionally done gameday threads on here, I always add the history track record just for fun. True that stuff doesn't always matter, as all streaks have to be broken at some point, but if I were a colts fan I would feel some confidence going into this game knowing my team's track record against an opposing team. Heck look at last year for example, the Bengals could barely beat the Andrew Luck less Colts in Cincinnati and needed a Carlos Dunlap TD return to win. I think all of my BengalBros including myself have this as a win, but I also think I'm the only person who doesn't have us winning by double digits. lol. 

Cheers also to a clean and competitive game, since Burfict is suspended and Pacman is finally gone. lol

16 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

When I've traditionally done gameday threads on here, I always add the history track record just for fun. True that stuff doesn't always matter, as all streaks have to be broken at some point, but if I were a colts fan I would feel some confidence going into this game knowing my team's track record against an opposing team. Heck look at last year for example, the Bengals could barely beat the Andrew Luck less Colts in Cincinnati and needed a Carlos Dunlap TD return to win. I think all of my BengalBros including myself have this as a win, but I also think I'm the only person who doesn't have us winning by double digits. lol. 

Cheers also to a clean and competitive game, since Burfict is suspended and Pacman is finally gone. lol

As a Colts fan, I am as unsure of what to expect as I have been in decades. Yes, the track record exists, but each year is a new team. Still don't know if we can get any pressure. Not sure who how long it is going to take for the oline to gel. Not sure if any WR not named Hilton is going to step up. I am not worried about Luck. Even at 70%, he is good. As a fan, I am most interested in how our very young LB's are going to do. 

Archived