Jags 2018 Practice squad

LinderFournette

Annoying way for them to present that.  Half those twitter handles tell me almost nothing about who these chumps are so i actually have to look.  Which is really pushing how much i can actually care about PS players.

I don't see a problem with KC McDermott though.  He seems like a fine PS OLine guy to me, with some good versatility.  A better QB would've been nice, but it was always pretty obvious it'd be Tanner Lee considering they inexplicably used an actual draft pick on the guy.  Whatever, hopefully he never sees the real roster.

The TE though, i have no idea who alphamale86 is but yeah...probably could've used somebody better.  TE can be rough out there though, a lot of teams stashing extras on their 53 for ST purposes and versatility of some extra big bodies who can run and catch.

15 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Annoying way for them to present that.  Half those twitter handles tell me almost nothing about who these chumps are so i actually have to look.  Which is really pushing how much i can actually care about PS players.

I don't see a problem with KC McDermott though.  He seems like a fine PS OLine guy to me, with some good versatility.  A better QB would've been nice, but it was always pretty obvious it'd be Tanner Lee considering they inexplicably used an actual draft pick on the guy.  Whatever, hopefully he never sees the real roster.

The TE though, i have no idea who alphamale86 is but yeah...probably could've used somebody better.  TE can be rough out there though, a lot of teams stashing extras on their 53 for ST purposes and versatility of some extra big bodies who can run and catch.

the TE was grinnridge or whatever. he was our PS te last year. hes nothing special at all. 

i would have Prefered having Brandon Smith instead.  smith wasnt half bad i thought but there were some other guys i was intrigued with including G Nico Siragusa(yes the Gooses son)

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Thats how I felt too lol

12 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

the TE was grinnridge or whatever. he was our PS te last year. hes nothing special at all. 

i would have Prefered having Brandon Smith instead.  smith wasnt half bad i thought but there were some other guys i was intrigued with including G Nico Siragusa(yes the Gooses son)

Being the son of a player who was good, doesn't make the kid good.  Living off name value is lame.  Don't really feel bad about not having that guy around.

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Being the son of a player who was good, doesn't make the kid good.  Living off name value is lame.  Don't really feel bad about not having that guy around.

he was good size guard who has solid athletic abilities and looked like a mauler in the highlight film i viewed of him. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/profiles/nico-siragusa?id=2557874 not saying hes a world beater or anything but i would love to have a good size guard who has some starting Potential and IMO could be an upgrade over cann(not that he hasnt improved but but based on hes a FA at the end of the year so i think he could be a potential starter). 

Archived