1. 1. Well does he???

• No
    • One series
    • One quarter
    • One half
    • Whole game
    • OH GOD HIS KNEE!

8 hours ago, atmer said:

Maybe he came to realize that this whole retiring thing is really not for him. 

But, yeah, I agree with you. I can't really see him sticking around for much longer. :(

It's amazing how he transformed that OL. The OL was the reason we didn't make the Superbowl in 2015. Scar comes along, Brady gets a pocket, and what do you know....

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and many key starters are expected to make their preseason debuts tomorrow night against the Texans, according to a source.

There will be one significant holdout, however, as Rob Gronkowski isn't expected to play. Gronkowski is typically held out of preseason games. 

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/the_blitz/2017/08/source_tom_brady_many_patriots_starters_expected_to_play_vs_texans

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

giphy.gif

Haha nice. Love that movie.

Also exciting because we'll presumably get to see how Dwayne Allen plays. Reports have been far more positive recently compared to the start of camp etc, so let's hope it shows up on the field. Definitely pulling for him to be a big contributor, both because I met him and think he's a good guy, and also because 2nd TE is a pretty important spot given Gronk's history. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Im hoping to see how Brady and Cooks do together. I imagine they will run some plays designed for the two to connect. 

This! Very much this! Besides that, I'd like to see how the new backfield fares in an actual game. 

Mike Gillislee headlines list of injured players not expected to play tonight:

In addition to Gillislee, here are the players dealing with injuries who aren’t expected to play against the Texans:

RB LeShun Daniels Jr.

DE Keionta Davis

LT Tony Garcia

LB Dont'a Hightower (PUP)

WR Cody Hollister

S Brandon King

OL Andrew Jelks (NFI)

TE Matt Lengel

LB Shea McClellin

DE Derek Rivers

WR Matthew Slater

LT Nate Solder