Week 1 GDT: Patriots host Horn-Boys

Deadpulse

I’m just hoping Trent Brown can hold his own this game, that’d foreshadow a pretty good season for him down in the trenches. I can see Brady relying on first-year team captain James White. I think him and Chris Hogan each will get a ball to the end zone. Patriots secure the W, 28-27.

16 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

I’m just hoping Trent Brown can hold his own this game, that’d foreshadow a pretty good season for him down in the trenches. I can see Brady relying on first-year team captain James White. I think him and Chris Hogan each will get a ball to the end zone. Patriots secure the W, 28-27.

I really hope this defense isn't going to be terrible again and at least be average. Giving up 27 would be somewhat discouraging to me. Hope we hold the Texans to 21 and under.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Duke Dawson placed on IR, McCarron will be promoted to the active roster.

The 2018 draft class has been unlucky with injuries.

We’ve had more rookies go on IR/NFI the last couple seasons than I care to remember.

On 07/09/2018 at 8:24 PM, Yin-Yang said:

Which of the guys had a high injury risk? 

I know Michel did, but not of others.

Isaiah Wynn had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder shortly after an impressive performance at the Reese’s Senior Bowl in January. But what’s more impressive than that performance in Mobile, Ala. with such a serious injury is the fact that it occurred much sooner -- November 18 against Kentucky, to be exact.

I also mean historically too. Easley, Gronk for another example. These are high picks, he's just not scared of picking up these type of players. 

Archived