Trade advice

Wraith554

Two qb ppr league

giving up: Kamara, Matt Ryan, Texans d

getting: aaron Rodgers, jags d, Kenyan drake, Robby anderson

i have trubisky and Mahomes at qb and dalvin cook and jay ajayi at rb as well.

I’m really not sure I want to give up kamara in a ppr league but drake isn’t bad and Rodgers would significantly upgrade my qb situation. Also Texans d could be great. Robby Anderson doesn’t do much for my receiver situation. 

4 hours ago, Wraith554 said:

Two qb ppr league

giving up: Kamara, Matt Ryan, Texans d

getting: aaron Rodgers, jags d, Kenyan drake, Robby anderson

i have trubisky and Mahomes at qb and dalvin cook and jay ajayi at rb as well.

I’m really not sure I want to give up kamara in a ppr league but drake isn’t bad and Rodgers would significantly upgrade my qb situation. Also Texans d could be great. Robby Anderson doesn’t do much for my receiver situation. 

The defenses you should pretty much ignore and Anderson’s just a throw in to try and sweeten the deal, you should ignore him as well. So it’s pretty much Kamara/Ryan for Drake/Rodgers and that’s a big fat no.

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kamara is a top 8 player in fantasy and you are not getting a top 8 player in fantasy in return. 

The gap between Rodgers and Ryan is much smaller than the gap between Drake and Kamara 

Pretty much this. Dont let Anderson's upside and the Jaguars DST sway you away from the fact you simply aren't getting anything of significant value in return

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kamara is a top 8 player in fantasy and you are not getting a top 8 player in fantasy in return. 

The gap between Rodgers and Ryan is much smaller than the gap between Drake and Kamara 

Pretty much this. Too big of a drop from Kamara to drake 

So what are your thoughts on trading Alex Collins and Marvin Jones Jr. for DeAndre Hopkins? On top of Hopkins he also has OBJ and seems pretty desperate for a RB as his RB's behind Royce Freeman are only Hyde, Crowell and Murray so I think he would strongly consider pulling the trigger.

My roster is as follows:

QB: Stafford

RB: Barkley, Howard, Collins, Michel, Breida

WR: Adams, Jones Jr., Davis, Goodwin, Funchess, Jeffery

TE: Eifert, Hooper

One side of my head is telling me to not give up Collins since I'll have really weak RB depth, and on top of that I already have good/above average receivers anyways. But the other side is telling me to just go get my hands on a stud and worry about everything else later. I personally like having a RB in my flex spot over a WR so that's another reason why I'm holding back.  Another thing to consider is that Jones Jr. finished as the 5th ranked WR in standard leagues last year, so while he's not the stud Hopkins is, he's still very good. Should I go for it?

16 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

So what are your thoughts on trading Alex Collins and Marvin Jones Jr. for DeAndre Hopkins? On top of Hopkins he also has OBJ and seems pretty desperate for a RB as his RB's behind Royce Freeman are only Hyde, Crowell and Murray so I think he would strongly consider pulling the trigger.

My roster is as follows:

RB: Barkley, Howard, Collins, Michel, Breida

WR: Adams, Jones Jr., Davis, Goodwin, Funchess, Jeffery

TE: Eifert, Hooper

One side of my head is telling me to not give up Collins since I'll have really weak RB depth, and on top of that I already have good/above average receivers anyways. But the other side is telling me to just go get my hands on a stud and worry about everything else later. I personally like having a RB in my flex spot over a WR so that's another reason why I'm holding back.  Another thing to consider is that Jones Jr. finished as the 5th ranked WR in standard leagues last year, so while he's not the stud Hopkins is, he's still very good. Should I go for it?

Absolutely. 10 times out of 10. 

I wouldn't accept that if I were him, tho fwiw.

Here's my roster again, it's a PPR league:

RB: Barkley, Howard, Collins, Conner, Breida, Michel

WR: Adams, Davis, Jones Jr., Goodwin, Funchess, Jeffery

TE: Burton

I'm thinking of selling high on Conner to upgrade at WR and I'm thinking about going after Sanders. Unfortunately the Bell owner doesn't really take the league seriously and doesn't pay much attention to it so I'm forced to look elsewhere for a trade partner. Here's the guys roster who owns Sanders:

QB: Cousins,

RB: Gordon, Drake, Morris, Carson, Bernard

WR: Jones, Hill, Gordon, Sanders, Crowder, Hurns, Meredith

TE: Doyle

He's pretty deep at WR and a bit thin at WR so I think he may bite. What do you guys think of trading away Conner and another piece (not sure which) for Sanders? With Rodgers and Mariota in question I worry about Adams and Davis, Goodwin's already injured, and Jeffery's out for atleast another week leaving me with Jones Jr. and Funchess who aren't exactly great PPR receivers, so I feel like I need to upgrade.

Or should I sit tight, ride out Conner as an elite RB1 until Bell returns, and try to snag someone like Enunwa off waivers?

12 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Here's my roster again, it's a PPR league:

RB: Barkley, Howard, Collins, Conner, Breida, Michel

WR: Adams, Davis, Jones Jr., Goodwin, Funchess, Jeffery

TE: Burton

I'm thinking of selling high on Conner to upgrade at WR and I'm thinking about going after Sanders. Unfortunately the Bell owner doesn't really take the league seriously and doesn't pay much attention to it so I'm forced to look elsewhere for a trade partner. Here's the guys roster who owns Sanders:

QB: Cousins,

RB: Gordon, Drake, Morris, Carson, Bernard

WR: Jones, Hill, Gordon, Sanders, Crowder, Hurns, Meredith

TE: Doyle

He's pretty deep at WR and a bit thin at WR so I think he may bite. What do you guys think of trading away Conner and another piece (not sure which) for Sanders? With Rodgers and Mariota in question I worry about Adams and Davis, Goodwin's already injured, and Jeffery's out for atleast another week leaving me with Jones Jr. and Funchess who aren't exactly great PPR receivers, so I feel like I need to upgrade.

Or should I sit tight, ride out Conner as an elite RB1 until Bell returns, and try to snag someone like Enunwa off waivers?

Is there a flex position? If there is, I’m riding the Conner train until the wheels fall off. He could potentially bridge you to Michel. 

4 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Is there a flex position? If there is, I’m riding the Conner train until the wheels fall off. He could potentially bridge you to Michel. 

There is. I'm also comfortable with Howard as my RB2 and Breida or Collins (maybe?) slotted in my flex. I'm just a bit spooked with the WR's I have now, especially with Rodgers' knee hanging in the balance.

I was thinking of waiting this out, to sell Shady after a good game (if that comes), but he's my RB4 (DJ, Cook and Connor are my top 3, and Deion Lewis is my RB5, so I'm set there).  I was thinking of trying to trade him for Josh Gordon in a non-ppr league (current WR's are Marvin Jones and Fitz).  Not sure that'd fly as things are right now.

The other one I'm struggling with is how to play Connor in another league that I have Leveon Bell.  I'm really trying to double up during playoff time, so I was thinking of trying to get a teir 2 RB for Connor that will be a season long guy. So maybe flipping him for Howard (or Mixon, though I doubt the owner would sell him for Connor coming off a week like that in a PPR league).  Planning on waiting it out a little.  Also was thinking of a trade with Connor/Howard, and trying to flip Jimmy G for Mahomes in that same deal. It's a league with 2 QB's, and 6 points per passing TD, and my QB situation is weak enough (at least right now, Wentz and Winston are my other 2 QB's, so short term is an issue) that I waiver wired/started Ryan Fitzpatrick last week because he's literally the only starting QB not named Peterman that went undrafted....lol.  

First post ever! I’ve been reading what other people have been writing in the Eagles Fourm since 2010...that being said I need some help/want to contribute now. What do you guys think of Mixon for Evans strait up? I’m in a 14 team ppr league and I have Gordon + Howard and A. Jones (coming off suspension after this week) too. For WR’s I have cooks, Anderson, and Goodwin. What do you guys think?

2 hours ago, Pburg908 said:

First post ever! I’ve been reading what other people have been writing in the Eagles Fourm since 2010...that being said I need some help/want to contribute now. What do you guys think of Mixon for Evans strait up? I’m in a 14 team ppr league and I have Gordon + Howard and A. Jones (coming off suspension after this week) too. For WR’s I have cooks, Anderson, and Goodwin. What do you guys think?

Welcome to the forum!

That's a tough one. They're pretty equal value imo. Is Mixon or Evans on your squad?

Archived