Trade advice

Wraith554

@EaglesPeteC I was about to tell you to pull the trigger until I realized that you were the one giving up hunt and cooks. That's a no from me. especially in dynasty. Hunt will inevitably have more yards and games played than fournette, and cooks is clearly the #1 guy in LA and he is still getting comfortable in the offense. 

Reject it and ride off into glory. 

so you would choose? 

A) Jeffrey

B) Carson  ???

I thinking 

A) I'm choosing Baldwin just because Wilson has no one else, and Seattle can't run the ball. their defense sucks, so to compete they are going have to air it out

B) Henry- both are not looking good, but Titans interior line is better, and maybe when Marcus Mariotta is back  defenses won't focus on the run 

Am I flawed with my logic, I don't need either player now....I'm looking for better long term investments on the bench, who could actually be useful later in the season...

31 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

two trades I been offered today in full point PPR

A) Baldwin for Alhson Jeffrey 

B) D Henry for Chris Carson

which trade would you say yes too? which would you skip, both are moves for the bench and stack

I’d consider trade A if your receiving Baldwin. If your recieving Henry in trade B do it. Our o-line’s been decimated with Lewan, Conklin, and Kelly out. If not this week then by next week all 3 will be back and after Jax and Philly these next 2 weeks the schedule eases up. Plus, Seattle’s o-line sucks so I’d want nothing to do with their backfield.

I just traded away James Conner and Peyton barber for gronk and Clement. .5ppr 

How did I do? 

I have gurley, breida, Aaron Jones, Royce Freeman and Conner and barber 

I also have George kittle, diggs, Brandon cooks, golladay, tre'quan Smith, Geronimo Allison 

I'm feeling good about my team and having gronk at the end of the year after leveon bell comes back will be an upgrade (I hope). 

I used to not do fantasy football because I felt like it took away from the game .. some how I got roped into 4 leagues this year lol 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

I just traded away James Conner and Peyton barber for gronk and Clement. .5ppr 

How did I do? 

I have gurley, breida, Aaron Jones, Royce Freeman and Conner and barber 

I also have George kittle, diggs, Brandon cooks, golladay, tre'quan Smith, Geronimo Allison 

I'm feeling good about my team and having gronk at the end of the year after leveon bell comes back will be an upgrade (I hope). 

I used to not do fantasy football because I felt like it took away from the game .. some how I got roped into 4 leagues this year lol 

The value in the trade is good unless you think that Connor is going to make it through the entire year (which I'm still up in the air about). That being said, I think I would have waited a week or two before pulling the trigger on any trade of connor just to see what Jones' role looks like. I don't love your rb2 at this point. You and I actually share a lot of the same people in my money league. I had Breida (cut him), have Jones, Freeman, Connor, and I have lindsay rather than barber. I have Gronk at tight end, Golladay and Cooks at wide receiver. I haven't been offering out Connor yet because I don't know where my rb2 situation is going to be moving forward if I do. I'd rather just roll with Connor at the current point in time until I know for sure. I also am not completely sure that Connor isn't going to have a full year play to be honest. 

What is everyone's thoughts on Sammy Watkins? Was last week a fluke? He's been pretty pedestrian through his career but idk what to think of him given Mahomes' obvious talent, all the other weapons surrounding him that allow him to work in space, and the big contract he received. I'm being offered him for Breida after he declined Breida for Agholor (considering countering back with Breida + one my WR's for Agholor). Full PPR league, this is my roster again so no one has to go scrolling or jumping any pages to look for it:

QB: Stafford

RB: Barkley, Connor, Howard, Collins, Breida, Michel

WR: Adams, Jones Jr., Davis, Goodwin, Funchess, Jeffery

TE: Burton

45 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

What is everyone's thoughts on Sammy Watkins? Was last week a fluke? He's been pretty pedestrian through his career but idk what to think of him given Mahomes' obvious talent, all the other weapons surrounding him that allow him to work in space, and the big contract he received. I'm being offered him for Breida after he declined Breida for Agholor (considering countering back with Breida + one my WR's for Agholor). Full PPR league, this is my roster again so no one has to go scrolling or jumping any pages to look for it:

QB: Stafford

RB: Barkley, Connor, Howard, Collins, Breida, Michel

WR: Adams, Jones Jr., Davis, Goodwin, Funchess, Jeffery

TE: Burton

I have zero interest in Watkins. Unbelievably overrated player. 

4 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I have zero interest in Watkins. Unbelievably overrated player. 

I wouldn't trade for him, but I think that this is a year that owners may actually get his draft value back in return. Though I do think it will be very feast or famine. He's going to have some really nice games I think, and some dreadful ones. 

who won this trade? Full PPR

I traded Jordan Howard and Desean Jackson for David Johnson

My lineup is now

QB: Wentz

RB: DJ, Fournette

WR: Beckham, Cooper

Flex: L Murray over Davis

TE: Kittle

Def: Bears

I was able to land Edelman post trade... I'm hoping I don't get screwed by a veto but it seems like a fair trade. I have to take a risk after Joe Mixon went down

Archived