Trade advice

Wraith554

3 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

In my other league I think I'm going to try and package Burkhead & Emmanuel for an upgrade at RB. Looking at Ajayi, should I be looking higher? 

Emmanuel as in Sanders? I'd say yes, to looking higher, especially if it is PPR. Sanders and Keenum appear to have a good connection though, how desperate is the need for an upgrade at RB?

8 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Emmanuel as in Sanders? I'd say yes, to looking higher, especially if it is PPR. Sanders and Keenum appear to have a good connection though, how desperate is the need for an upgrade at RB?

Eh, My starters are Lamar Miller and Chris Thompson at the moment (non-ppr) with Burkhead on the bench. Antonio, Julio, Ty, Emmanuel, Woods and Cole are my receivers. 

8 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

In my other league I think I'm going to try and package Burkhead & Emmanuel for an upgrade at RB. Looking at Ajayi, should I be looking higher? 

I'm bullish on sanders, not in love with Ajayi, but he keeps proving me wrong on that front. I just think he's too touchdown dependent, especially if you are in a ppr league. I'm actually coming around to Jordan Howard as a sneaky ppr play to be honest, so I wouldn't mind trying that, though I doubt that the person would do it without a really good back up to replace Howard with as that may be too big of a drop. I just think Trubs is going to be a checkdown machine and Howard is going to catch more passes than we suspect when he's not the primary route target. 

6 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Eh, My starters are Lamar Miller and Chris Thompson at the moment (non-ppr) with Burkhead on the bench. Antonio, Julio, Ty, Emmanuel, Woods and Cole are my receivers. 

I'd definitely parlay your strength at WR into an upgrade at RB. Is "Ty" Tyreek Hill or who?

@holt_bruce81 gotcha.

Since it is a standard league you could look to sell high on Sanders and buy low on an RB who had a down week. Look at other teams who are in the opposite position as you are (strong RBs/weak WRs) and see if there is anyone you like. 

I have Ajayi in my dynasty league but he was "lucky" to score 2x on the 28 touches (I believe) he got. I'm hoping Pederson is true to his word and gets Ajayi more involved. I think with Sanders going off you could try to squeeze a little more out of him via trade.

3 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Ha, I wish it was Tyreek. He was my target in the 3rd round..but was taken one pick before me. No, it's Ty Hilton. 

And no, it's a standard league @Forge

That makes it better. I don't mind that deal in a standard league. Sanders may lose some value for the lost receptions, and the fact that Ajayi isn't a big factor out of the backfield won't kill you. I'm still not a huge Ajayi fan, but given your roster construction right now, I think you benefit more from having Ajayi on your team more so than Sanders, and while I do think that Ajayi  can be somewhat touchdown dependent based on gameflow, that's not nearly as detrimental in standard leagues as it is in PPR. I do think that while Michel is out, you're probably losing some value because I suspect Burkhead to get around 50% of the snaps at running back for the Pats, but that is short term. 

Dynasty league where I am spinning my wheels at RB. I basically have Hunt and squat behind him.

I'm thinking about offering a team

Hopkins 

for

Kamara 

I have Cooks, Cooper (yuck) Hogan, Lockett Sheppard and Pettis on my team at WR and my RB's behind Hunt are Duke Johnson, Guice (IR), Aaron Jones, Corey Clement

The other team is stacked at RB. Gurley, Kamara, Howard and Conner. They have decent WR's but nobody like Hopkins

24 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

Non PPR

Shady McCoy for Josh Gordon

Or should i package him with Marvin Jones/Fitzgerald for someone better? I already have a stacked RB group with Connor, DJ, Cook and Lewis.

I avoided Shady like the plague during draft season. Didn't like him at all. I'd trade him for Gordon, though I don't love Gordon yet. I don't see why you can't just throw out an offer of Shady for Fitz straight up, especially in standard. Fitz loses some value there. The offense looked bad last week, but I Think he'll still have a solid season.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I avoided Shady like the plague during draft season. Didn't like him at all. I'd trade him for Gordon, though I don't love Gordon yet. I don't see why you can't just throw out an offer of Shady for Fitz straight up, especially in standard. Fitz loses some value there. The offense looked bad last week, but I Think he'll still have a solid season.

Sorry kind of weirdly worded there.  I HAVE Fitz/Jones Jr. I would package Shady with one of them trying to get a better/true WR1. I'm also currently trying to pick up Edelman who someone stupidly dropped, but I have a low waiver wire priority after picking up Kittle this week. 

3 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

Sorry kind of weirdly worded there.  I HAVE Fitz/Jones Jr. I would package Shady with one of them trying to get a better/true WR1. I'm also currently trying to pick up Edelman who someone stupidly dropped, but I have a low waiver wire priority after picking up Kittle this week. 

Oh, I totally misread that, my bad. Yeah, then I'm definitely good with that. I don't know what kind of value shady has - I think if your opponents know their stuff, he should have minimal value to be honest. Low rb2 or even flex type value. I don't think you get a 1A or anything, but I wouldn't mind throwing something like Shady / Fitz for Adams or something along that line. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh, I totally misread that, my bad. Yeah, then I'm definitely good with that. I don't know what kind of value shady has - I think if your opponents know their stuff, he should have minimal value to be honest. Low rb2 or even flex type value. I don't think you get a 1A or anything, but I wouldn't mind throwing something like Shady / Fitz for Adams or something along that line. 

I'm Really high on Josh Gordon too, especially in standard leagues, I think he's going to be really good with Tyrod (who LOVES to throw deep) and Baker, and have a lot of big plays.  The other guy I was thinking of targeting is Brandon Cooks.  We'll see if either of those come about.  The other thing I was thiking of is trying to get LeVeon Bell out of the guy who also has Josh Gordon (packaging Shady with someone else). Since I have Connor, I'd like to put them together.

Archived