Trade advice

Wraith554

20 minutes ago, N4L said:

I traded James Conner away for Gronk.. So I feel your pain. I still have Aaron Jones, Breida, and Gurely so Im pretty set at RB and the flex, but damn.

Per @Forge's advice in another thread, pick up Malcom Brown for when/if Gurely sits week 17. Boom. Throw that man a like for the suggestion. Thats championship level foresight

I also just picked up Spencer Ware and Jaylen Samuels because all three of these guys might start week 17. Steelers are about to run away with that division imo. 

I already scooped Brown for that very reason!!! You traded away Connor for Gronk. I traded away Ertz for Watson. Still having nightmares about it but at least my guy is playing....... sorry bud. 

3 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I already scooped Brown for that very reason!!! You traded away Connor for Gronk. I traded away Ertz for Watson. Still having nightmares about it but at least my guy is playing....... sorry bud. 

all good. like I said I have three stud RBs who are good for 20 points a week seems like. Im in fourth by 2 games, and 1 game out of second with the most points scored. Ill be fine.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Would you trade TY Hilton for George Kittle?

I have Boyd, MVS, Sutton and John Brown (when Flacco returns) to plug in my WR 2 spot. 

OJ Howard is hurt and i dont want to drop a devent wr for a crap TE.

Pull the trigger. 

I don't think TY will be consistent enough ROS, which Kittle is the epitome of consistency right now.

Boyd is a solid guy to get into the lineup. With cincy's D playing the way they have recently, they will have to throw the ball. 

On 11/20/2018 at 5:07 PM, .Buzz said:

Nick Chubb or George Kittle?

I still have Hunt, Connor, Jones, and Michel at RB. OJ Howard just went down for the year.

I don't love Kittles remaining schedule outside of this week, so I do think that's a lot of value but given your depth,  you won't even notice more than likely.

I was fortunate to trade Howard for kittle straight up before last week's game. He's in a playoff dog fight, couldn't afford a loss, kittle was on a bye so I offered him Howard as they aren't separated by a ton on a per game basis (like two points) and he'd get that back by having the full extra game. Made sense for both of us. Great timing for me. Horrible for him

The trade deadline is coming up and I just lost OJ Howard. I still have Njoku and picked up Brate on waivers. I'm thinking about trying to get Kittle. The owner of Kittle also has Kelce and his never started him until Kelce's bye coming this week. 

I'd kind of like to get Kittle and have a solid TE the rest of the way but I'm honestly a little worried I'd be helping him too much. He's the first place team and his team is absolutely stacked. I'm the second place and probably his best competition. If I gave him one of my skill position players and he gave me a player he never really needed to begin with that would be a big boost for him. 

Am I overthinking this or should I just do what's best for my team?

28 minutes ago, RamRod said:

The trade deadline is coming up and I just lost OJ Howard. I still have Njoku and picked up Brate on waivers. I'm thinking about trying to get Kittle. The owner of Kittle also has Kelce and his never started him until Kelce's bye coming this week. 

I'd kind of like to get Kittle and have a solid TE the rest of the way but I'm honestly a little worried I'd be helping him too much. He's the first place team and his team is absolutely stacked. I'm the second place and probably his best competition. If I gave him one of my skill position players and he gave me a player he never really needed to begin with that would be a big boost for him. 

Am I overthinking this or should I just do what's best for my team?

I don't do is if I'm helping my main competition. If you were giving him depth, okay, whatever, but not someone that will help him in his starting lineup well in week out. I made like 14 trades this year, and only one was a trade with someone team in the to four of my league. I immediately regretted because I saw how much I helped him out (we are tired for first, have nearly identical points scored, though I've had about 200 more points scored on me)

As it turns out, it was a great trade for me because Chubb went off and AJ got hurt, but that's just playing the result.  I did regret it. 

This time of year, I typically prey on those in dog fight for playoffs with scheduling issues. I got hunt for super cheap because the guy couldn't lose a game if he wanted in, and his two rbs were hunt and gurley who were on the same bye week. That deal also included a flip of my Eli for his Baker because he had two quarterbacks on bye and we can only carry three.  So I offered two rb2 types (one of whom was kerryon who promptly got hurt in the first game after the trade lol) and Eli for Baker and hunt

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't do is if I'm helping my main competition. If you were giving him depth, okay, whatever, but not someone that will help him in his starting lineup well in week out. I made like 14 trades this year, and only one was a trade with someone team in the to four of my league. I immediately regretted because I saw how much I helped him out (we are tired for first, have nearly identical points scored, though I've had about 200 more points scored on me)

As it turns out, it was a great trade for me because Chubb went off and AJ got hurt, but that's just playing the result.  I did regret it. 

This time of year, I typically prey on those in dog fight for playoffs with scheduling issues. I got hunt for super cheap because the guy couldn't lose a game if he wanted in, and his two rbs were hunt and gurley who were on the same bye week. That deal also included a flip of my Eli for his Baker because he had two quarterbacks on bye and we can only carry three.  So I offered two rb2 types (one of whom was kerryon who promptly got hurt in the first game after the trade lol) and Eli for Baker and hunt

Was just talking with him. I don't think he wants to do a trade. I'm surprised he wouldn't try and get something from Kittle since he'll start Kelce over him every week. He really should've tried shopping him in earlier in the season. He doesn't seem to think anyone on my team would start for him which I don't think is true at all but oh well. 

13 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't love Kittles remaining schedule outside of this week, so I do think that's a lot of value but given your depth,  you won't even notice more than likely.

I was fortunate to trade Howard for kittle straight up before last week's game. He's in a playoff dog fight, couldn't afford a loss, kittle was on a bye so I offered him Howard as they aren't separated by a ton on a per game basis (like two points) and he'd get that back by having the full extra game. Made sense for both of us. Great timing for me. Horrible for him

Yeah I took it...

I love Chubb but I figure Jones/Woods/Michel present similar output over the next several weeks. Jones has higher upside if he gets the touches too.

13 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah I took it...

I love Chubb but I figure Jones/Woods/Michel present similar output over the next several weeks. Jones has higher upside if he gets the touches too.

Kittle is the featured pass catcher in the niners offense. He is the center piece to the game plan every week. Kyle shanahan is great at getting TEs open. 

He's a great blocker in the run game so he is always on the field. 

There are so few quality tight ends this year. Chubb is a true workhorse though, tough to give that up but I do like Jones and Michel 

3 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

My backs are:

Kamara, A. Jones, Michel, Peterson.

My tight end is Brate (Doyle too but he’s out for the year).

Should I trade Peterson for J. Graham?

You are better off picking up someone random. Graham is hurt and Rodgers doesn't seem to look for him. 

He's a complete bust in fantasy and was a horrible FA signing in real life. That was before he broke his thumb. 

He's too slow and he's never been a good run blocker. 

33 minutes ago, N4L said:

You are better off picking up someone random. Graham is hurt and Rodgers doesn't seem to look for him. 

He's a complete bust in fantasy and was a horrible FA signing in real life. That was before he broke his thumb. 

He's too slow and he's never been a good run blocker. 

Jonnu Smith or Vernon Davis?

Lacosse, Higbee, and Everett also available.

I also offered Peterson and Goodwin for Ebron.

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Jonnu Smith or Vernon Davis?

Lacosse, Higbee, and Everett also available.

I also offered Peterson and Goodwin for Ebron.

I almost mentioned jonnu Smith. He's been on my radar the last few weeks. He's a redzone threat and has a significant share of that offense. Go get him! 

Archived