Trade advice

Wraith554

1 hour ago, Dph6187 said:

Been offered Edelman and Breida for K Rudolph and J Howard, standard scoring 

Thoughts? 

No. Definitey not equal value for Howard in a standard league. Breida just hyperextended his knee and the 49ers just lost Garoppolo so I’d want to see how badly that affects the offense. Also not high on Edelman in a standard league

2 hours ago, Dph6187 said:

Been offered Edelman and Breida for K Rudolph and J Howard, standard scoring 

Thoughts? 

Sell all 49ers. Dont' take this deal. Had Jimmy G not gotten hurt, this deal could have been tempting if you needed an improvement at wide receiver, though Edelman loses a lot of appeal in standard scoring. With Jimmy G getting hurt, pretty much every 49er value has to be in the toilet at this point if you watched that team at all last year. 

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

No. Definitey not equal value for Howard in a standard league. Breida just hyperextended his knee and the 49ers just lost Garoppolo so I’d want to see how badly that affects the offense. Also not high on Edelman in a standard league

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Sell all 49ers. Dont' take this deal. Had Jimmy G not gotten hurt, this deal could have been tempting if you needed an improvement at wide receiver, though Edelman loses a lot of appeal in standard scoring. With Jimmy G getting hurt, pretty much every 49er value has to be in the toilet at this point if you watched that team at all last year. 

Thanks for the advice guys 

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm 0-3 and in desperate need for a W lol. 0.5 PPR

AP and Agholor for Stefon Diggs

My Team : Kirk Cousins/Cam, Kareem Hunt, Mark Ingram, Julio, TY Hilton, Agholor, Fitzgerald, Jones Jr, James White.

Mark Ingram would take AP's spot next week once he returns.

I think this is a good trade for you since you have Ingram coming back. APs value is the highest it will be all year so your selling while hes hot. Its smart. Not sure he can keep it up all year.

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm 0-3 and in desperate need for a W lol. 0.5 PPR

AP and Agholor for Stefon Diggs

My Team : Kirk Cousins/Cam, Kareem Hunt, Mark Ingram, Julio, TY Hilton, Agholor, Fitzgerald, Jones Jr, James White.

Mark Ingram would take AP's spot next week once he returns.

If you’re getting Diggs what are you waiting for?

1 hour ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Trade Conner and Bell for Evans and Sony Michel 

Current RBs are Mixon -Conner-L Miller/Buck Allen

Current WRs are Ty/Tate/John brown/mike Williams

Full ppr...what say you?

The running back situation would really bother me in this scenario. Particularly with Mixon out another week or two. I don't know...I Don't think I'm making this move at the current point in time. 

2 hours ago, RamsFlash16 said:

Keeper league .5 ppr . Who wins this trade?

Team A receive: David Johnson and Mike Williams

Team B receive: John Conner and Stefon Diggs

I'm leaning toward Connor and Diggs, but this could certainly go the other way. I'm not a fan of DJ at all this off season, and now who knows with a rookie quarterback getting in there. I really don't know what to expect from him at this point. Tricky trade, to be honest. 

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

My father-in-law offered me AJ Green for Kerryon Johnson straight up. I know Green is hurt but this seems too good to pass up even if he misses a week. 

Is there any reason to decline that trade?

I have Kamara, Cook, Gio, Collins, Kerryon, Aaron Jones as well as Juju, W.Fuller, Hogan, Goodwin and Kupp.

He's testing you. Wants to know what kind of man you are behind close doors. 

Do the trade = lose his respect

Don't do the trade = He'll view you as a panzy.

Archived