Just was offered this trade...

I send:
David Johnson RB 

I receive: 
Dalvin Cook RB 
Matt Breida RB 

What are your thoughts?

EDIT: I might counter offer..David Johnson for Mixon and Breida 

I'm not trading a top dog like DJ unless I'm getting a sweet deal... Cook has been meh....

I am desperate for a running back. I have Peyton barber dalvin cook Drake and hunt. 

I was offered kerrion for will fuller. Do I take it? 

I have Sanders, diggs, cooks and a couple of other guys like Allison on the bench rn so wr depth isnt an issue. 

I have to, right? 

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Just was offered this trade...

I send:
David Johnson RB 

I receive: 
Dalvin Cook RB 
Matt Breida RB 

What are your thoughts?

EDIT: I might counter offer..David Johnson for Mixon and Breida 

Rather have DJ than cook and Breida. So I say no to that

Rather have mixon and Breida than dj, so the other guy should say no to that lol

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am desperate for a running back. I have Peyton barber dalvin cook Drake and hunt. 

I was offered kerrion for will fuller. Do I take it? 

I have Sanders, diggs, cooks and a couple of other guys like Allison on the bench rn so wr depth isnt an issue. 

I have to, right? 

Personally think you can get better. I don't trust Patricia to do anything but continue to split carries between Johnson and Blount. 

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

Personally think you can get better. I don't trust Patricia to do anything but continue to split carries between Johnson and Blount. 

Yeah, I was trying to trade him Sanu but he wasn't biting. 

What about aaron Jones for fuller? I did hear on Sunday that fuller has a TD in every game that he and Watson have started together. Also ET mentioned the other day in a thread that fuller is a much better route runner than he was last year.. he is dealing with a hamstring issue though. 

No one seems to need a wr bad enough to trade a runner in that league. There's been three trades, all with the guy who is trying to get fuller. It's also in a league where I only know the commissioner so it's a little hard to feel people out 

Need some advice. 

10 team 0.5ppr 2 flex.

Send Ingram and Reed

Receive AB and Engram

Only hesitation is that my RB isn't as sturdy as it seemed. Rest of team: Gurley, Conner, Howard, Miller, Jones. Keenan, John Brown, keelan Cole, Lockett, Hogan. I also am unsure AB is still AB with juju blowing up and Vance etc. 

Guy offered me D Watson,Boyd and Engram  for Alex Smith , Devontae Adams and Ertz.  

Current Roster at said positions

Smith , Mayfield

Adams, Evans, Robinson, D. Westbrook, Callaway 

Ertz , Reed

Accept or decline?   PPR 

Another trade - Full PPR

I trade  

RB - Dion Lewis

WR - Marvin Jones

He Trades

RB - Carlos Hyde

My WR core is stacked - A.J Green, Michael Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, T.Y. Hilton, D Thomas

My RB core is not stacked.... - David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson, Isaiah Crowell

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Guy offered me D Watson,Boyd and Engram  for Alex Smith , Devontae Adams and Ertz.  

Smith , Mayfield

Ertz , Reed

Accept or decline?   PPR 

I'd say no. 

I think Adams is better than Boyd and Mixon will be back soon.

I'd say Ertz is better than Engram

The only one you could argue would be getting a slight upgrade/higher upside at QB with Watson over Smith.

10 hours ago, N4L said:

Yeah, I was trying to trade him Sanu but he wasn't biting. 

What about aaron Jones for fuller? I did hear on Sunday that fuller has a TD in every game that he and Watson have started together. Also ET mentioned the other day in a thread that fuller is a much better route runner than he was last year.. he is dealing with a hamstring issue though. 

No one seems to need a wr bad enough to trade a runner in that league. There's been three trades, all with the guy who is trying to get fuller. It's also in a league where I only know the commissioner so it's a little hard to feel people out 

I'm bullish on Fuller so far. This biggest concerns are the recurring injury flare ups as you mentioned. Soft tissue injuries are annoying. 

Aaron Jones has a better upside than Johnson at this point because I would like to hope that at some point, the Packers realize that he's the actual best running back that they have. But even still, less than 40% of the offensive snaps last week. I'd like Jones more than Johnson just because I feel like at some point the Packers will wake up to that realization and I don't trust Patricia to have the same realization. 

I think odds are, in either trade, you're probably losing more points than you are getting, but given your roster, it could be better in the long run for you. But I really don't love it. 

3 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Smith , Mayfield

Ertz , Reed

Accept or decline?   PPR 

I'm high on Boyd, but I think this value is just a little shy for me. Watson is starting to get his groove back, so I like that upside there, and he could outscore Smith by a fair margin. I don't think that Boyd / Adams is as far off as the name recognition will suggest, especially in a ppr, but at the same time, I still like Adams a little more since he's the guy in green Bay, and you're really buying high on Boyd at this point. You're losing a lot between Ertz and Engram right now. 

This is a tough call, but I'm a very slight lean toward no. 

5 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Smith , Mayfield

Ertz , Reed

Accept or decline?   PPR 

100% decline and it’s not even close. No way you should give up #1 options in a Philly offense and a GB offense led by Rodgers for that package. You need a stud in return.

Archived