Trade advice

Wraith554

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not worth it at all.

QB is the deepest position in fantasy and TE is the shallowest. Ertz is as close to a consistant producer at TE as you'll get. No way I'd trade him especially for a QB

Counter with Reed for Watson straight up if you really want Watson.

Let me add something in that could possibly swing your thoughts here. Normally I would agree with everything you are saying but here’s where the the ? rises for me.  

Although this league pays $500 to best overall W/L, the big payouts are for top 3 in points.  The league is structured with big bonus points for yardage levels and long Td passes, catches and runs.  So where Ertz is that consistent level, he’s still not going to have to many games where he’s the diffference maker with a HUGE point output.  Watson on the other hand has the ability to Throw long Td’s AND Run long ones as well. He does have the potential to give me a few games that are difference makers.  With that being said, it’s still hard to pull the trigger with the oft injured Reed and the currently injured Engram as my 1-2 punch at TE.  Those guys are however good players that should  hover at at least the average point total while Watson should be a point upgrade over Smith/Mayfield. 

47 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

Isaiah Crowell & Emmanuel Sanders for Mark Ingram

PPR 

Roster dependent. Which side are you getting, Ingram? 

If you have 3 competent receivers ahead of Sanders, I'd say yes. I prefer those type of deals. Ingram carries some risk, but I Think it's a good one. 

On 10/3/2018 at 8:58 PM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So I offered to trade my Bell, Conner, and Ebron for his Gurley.  Worth it?  Should I be worried about the Bell trade rumors and losing out on having both Bell and Conner as legit starters?

On 10/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, Forge said:

If I were him, I wouldn't do it, which means that you definitely should have at least made the offer lol 

So, I ended up doing the trade.  Of course, now Ebron blows up and my Jordan Reed insurance is gone, but I just have to live with that.  I'll be kicking myself if the Steelers trade Bell though.

5 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So, I ended up doing the trade.  Of course, now Ebron blows up and my Jordan Reed insurance is gone, but I just have to live with that.  I'll be kicking myself if the Steelers trade Bell though.

Great game by Ebron, and obviously, he's looking somewhat legit moving forward. That being said, they had a lot of players out and I wouldn't suspect that to continue moving forward. He'll certainly have a role and do fairly well, but I don't know that it's that big of a deal for him. 

The Conner and Bell thing obviously has some risk, but I think it's going to be really hard for them to find a trade partner. I suppose Houston, Tampa, and maybe Miami are possibilities? They have to have the space + at least thing that they are a contender this year for the playoffs. That really limits the field in my opinion. I'm bullish on holding conner because of a potential trade (and his value has completely bottomed out because of it), but even I admit it is not very likely, so I think you'll be just fine in this scenario. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Conner and Bell thing obviously has some risk, but I think it's going to be really hard for them to find a trade partner. I suppose Houston, Tampa, and maybe Miami are possibilities? They have to have the space + at least thing that they are a contender this year for the playoffs. That really limits the field in my opinion. I'm bullish on holding conner because of a potential trade (and his value has completely bottomed out because of it), but even I admit it is not very likely, so I think you'll be just fine in this scenario. 

There are rumors that the Eagles are strongly considering making a trade for him.  That would be a nightmare scenario for me, both as a FF player and IRL, :/.  Howie is a cap wiz, so I'm sure he could find a way to make it work.

25 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Yeah but you get the best player in fantasy......so it is still worth it

7 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

There are rumors that the Eagles are strongly considering making a trade for him.  That would be a nightmare scenario for me, both as a FF player and IRL, :/.  Howie is a cap wiz, so I'm sure he could find a way to make it work.

I don't see it happening personally.

8 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Let me add something in that could possibly swing your thoughts here. Normally I would agree with everything you are saying but here’s where the the ? rises for me.  

Although this league pays $500 to best overall W/L, the big payouts are for top 3 in points.  The league is structured with big bonus points for yardage levels and long Td passes, catches and runs.  So where Ertz is that consistent level, he’s still not going to have to many games where he’s the diffference maker with a HUGE point output.  Watson on the other hand has the ability to Throw long Td’s AND Run long ones as well. He does have the potential to give me a few games that are difference makers.  With that being said, it’s still hard to pull the trigger with the oft injured Reed and the currently injured Engram as my 1-2 punch at TE.  Those guys are however good players that should  hover at at least the average point total while Watson should be a point upgrade over Smith/Mayfield. 

I really need some opinions on this from you guys. Please help. 

Archived