Trade advice

Wraith554

6 hours ago, CarolinaNut said:

I’m in a standard non PPR league.  Got offered the following...

David Johnson (his player)

for 

Christian McCaffrey (my player)

my other backs are Peterson, Aaron Jones, and Kerryon Johnson

NOPE.

CMcC is just playing better than David Johnson right now. No reason to make that deal

So he declined the offer but gave me another one

I Trade

Michael Thomas

He trades

Mark Ingram

Lamar Miller

We core as of now - A.J Green, Michael Thomas, T.Y Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders, Marvin Jones, D Thomas, Kenny Stills

RB core as of now - David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson, Isaiah Crowell

I'm thinking of declining the trade and trying to send either A.J or T.Y and Stills

7 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

So he declined the offer but gave me another one

I Trade

Michael Thomas

He trades

Mark Ingram

Lamar Miller

We core as of now - A.J Green, Michael Thomas, T.Y Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders, Marvin Jones, D Thomas, Kenny Stills

RB core as of now - David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson, Isaiah Crowell

I'm thinking of declining the trade and trying to send either A.J or T.Y and Stills

I wouldn’t trade either Thomas or AJ for those two. Offer Ingram for Hilton straight up.

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

NOPE.

CMcC is just playing better than David Johnson right now. No reason to make that deal

See the only reason I’m considering it is I feel like the touchdowns aren’t really there for CMAC..newton vultures them all..also, Johnson has played three top 10 run defenses to start the season for a new offense and with the awful Sam Bradford as his QB..Rosen definitely made that offense look better last Sunday..I’m just wondering since it’s not PPR that Johnson will actually have more value moving forward

and his schedule is cake 2nd half of season..I’m I overthinking this?

21 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Was offered Allen Robinson, Sterling Shepherd, and Sony Michel for my Cooper Kupp and Kerryon Johnson. I want to take it, but should I?

Would want Michel the most out of that bunch, so how badly does losing Kupp hurt you?  If he’s your #3 or lower wr, I take it.

21 minutes ago, CarolinaNut said:

See the only reason I’m considering it is I feel like the touchdowns aren’t really there for CMAC..newton vultures them all..also, Johnson has played three top 10 run defenses to start the season for a new offense and with the awful Sam Bradford as his QB..Rosen definitely made that offense look better last Sunday..I’m just wondering since it’s not PPR that Johnson will actually have more value moving forward

and his schedule is cake 2nd half of season..I’m I overthinking this?

I’d keep CMac

12 hours ago, CarolinaNut said:

I’m in a standard non PPR league.  Got offered the following...

David Johnson (his player)

for 

Christian McCaffrey (my player)

my other backs are Peterson, Aaron Jones, and Kerryon Johnson

Oh god no

34 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Was offered Allen Robinson, Sterling Shepherd, and Sony Michel for my Cooper Kupp and Kerryon Johnson. I want to take it, but should I?

Yes, I would take that. Robinson / Kupp should largely be a wash in my opinion. Any advantage either way shouldn't be that large. Michel is a huge upgrade on Johnson. Plus you're getting Shep, who has actually been a pretty good player this year and is a solid bye week filler. 

Archived