2018 Week 1- Baltimore Ravens vs Buffalo Bills 9/9 1:00 ET

DreamKid

14 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ravens run game vs. Bills run game? I give us the advantage there as well.

???? You do realize that Shady absolutely dominates in snow or rain games? His footing and body control is always better than everyone elses on the field in bad field conditions. That being said if the field is a sloppy mess I expect advantage goes to us with Shady. But if the field remains in good condition in the rain then I think we would lose that advantage.

18 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

???? You do realize that Shady absolutely dominates in snow or rain games? His footing and body control is always better than everyone elses on the field in bad field conditions. That being said if the field is a sloppy mess I expect advantage goes to us with Shady. But if the field remains in good condition in the rain then I think we would lose that advantage.

I hope the conditions are terrible, so when you lose it will hurt more.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

I hope the conditions are terrible, so when you lose it will hurt more.

I mean we could very well lose. Run game is overrated when it comes to poor condition games. If it is bad weather Shady will be best player on the field but doesn't mean we will win. Usually it's the team that can make a couple big games in the passing game that makes the difference. Like last year in the snow game vs the Colts. Shady dominated but we won because Petermans TD pass at end of half and Joe Webb's big throw in OT.

14 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I mean we could very well lose. Run game is overrated when it comes to poor condition games. If it is bad weather Shady will be best player on the field but doesn't mean we will win. Usually it's the team that can make a couple big games in the passing game that makes the difference. Like last year in the snow game vs the Colts. Shady dominated but we won because Petermans TD pass at end of half and Joe Webb's big throw in OT.

shady will have a good game no doubt. probably 110 yds and td, but bills still lose 24-10

12 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

not a fan of wet conditions. i feel like weird stuff is going to happen and not in a good way.

You shut your mouth right now!

We're going to win as the Divine Light of football, Joe Flacco, leads us to victory!  We are at The Vault! We are winners and we will win!

Archived