2018 Week 1- Baltimore Ravens vs Buffalo Bills 9/9 1:00 ET

DreamKid

Ehh, can't blame them for being uninformed/ignorant or optimistic. I joked with a Raider fan about us packaging Matt Judon in a trade for Khalil Mack and he legit said he didn't know who Judon was...

Top 11 in TFL last season- Judon was with some strong company, and not to mention the 8 Sacks he added too. 

1 Chandler Jones Arizona Cardinals LB 28
2 Jadeveon Clowney Houston Texans DE 21
3 Cameron Jordan New Orleans Saints DE 18
4 Von Miller Denver Broncos LB 17
4 Cameron Heyward Pittsburgh Steelers DT 17
4 Justin Houston Kansas City Chiefs LB 17
4 Melvin Ingram Los Angeles Chargers DE 17
4 Matthew Judon Baltimore Ravens LB 17
9 Brandon Graham Philadelphia Eagles DE 16
9 Aaron Donald Los Angeles Rams DT 16
11 Demarcus Lawrence Dallas Cowboys DE 15

As much as we all love the team, barely anyone knows what we have going on lol. I'd bet the majority of fans, casual and medium-hardcore(forum dwellers) don't know who Tavon Young, Michael Pierce, Marlon Humphrey, Tim Williams, or Brent Urban are. Maybe even Jimmy Smith and Brandon Williams too lol. 

Oh well, guess we have to show them. If they think Nathan Peterman is going to come into M&T and do anything but grab his ankles, then let them. We all know if they're lucky, maybe Peterman finishes the game. 

I dreamed a dream. Fiery Flacco is ready to spin up on the NFL and the Bills are the first meal to come on his way to another Lombardi trophy. Oh yes, I have prophesied the return of the godking of Football. The Mighty Joe Flacco has awakened! All who have not learned respect will feel the wrath of the Greatest QB alive!

Winter is coming. Planters will be dragged. "Get your popcorn ready" 

I don't blame people for not knowing who Judon is. This team gets literally zero national exposure except for Lamar Jackson / Joe Flacco. That's it. It's embarrassing how little coverage anyone's done of Marlon Humphrey or Matthew Judon or Brandon Williams or Michael Pierce, or literally any of our young budding stars.

7 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I dreamed a dream. Fiery Flacco is ready to spin up on the NFL and the Bills are the first meal to come on his way to another Lombardi trophy. Oh yes, I have prophesied the return of the godking of Football. The Mighty Joe Flacco has awakened! All who have not learned respect will feel the wrath of the Greatest QB alive!

Winter is coming. Planters will be dragged. "Get your popcorn ready" 

Godking- Wizard of Earthsea

“Winter is Coming”- Game of Thrones

“Get your popcorn ready”- Terrell Owens

Some esteemed fantasy writers there?

On 9/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, DreamKid said:

As much as we all love the team, barely anyone knows what we have going on lol. I'd bet the majority of fans, casual and medium-hardcore(forum dwellers) don't know who Tavon Young, Michael Pierce, Marlon Humphrey, Tim Williams, or Brent Urban are. Maybe even Jimmy Smith and Brandon Williams too lol. 

Brent Urban created the dictionary right? 

Good luck tomorrow fellas! Should be a great opening season game. To borderline playoff teams going head to head. Gonna start of the year with a game that can have playoff implications right away. Hope everyone can stay healthy.

Too bad we won't be able to see Allen vs Jackson. Between Allen's Rocket arm and Jackson's running ability.... That would be extremely fun game to watch

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Good luck tomorrow fellas! Should be a great opening season game. To borderline playoff teams going head to head. Gonna start of the year with a game that can have playoff implications right away. Hope everyone can stay healthy.

Too bad we won't be able to see Allen vs Jackson. Between Allen's Rocket arm and Jackson's running ability.... That would be extremely fun game to watch

I would watch Jackson vs. Allen just to bet on who throws more INT's in the 1st quarter before getting pulled.

Archived