Nasty Nate vs Cool Joe. WEEK ONE GDT

bigbadbuff23835

2 minutes ago, Elky said:

Peterman should be cut after this. He is an absolute embarrassment at the position.

The fact that Allen lost out to this guy should very concerning.

Well Peterman played awesome in training camp and preseason. Had nothing to do with Allen. Nate is great in off-season but when games count he falls apart

5 minutes ago, Elky said:

Peterman should be cut after this. He is an absolute embarrassment at the position.

The fact that Allen lost out to this guy should very concerning.

I honestly think it probably had more to do with Peterman knowing the playbook better. Obviously it had nothing to do with physical skills. I'm expecting a very limited playbook for Allen the rest of the game.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Well Peterman played awesome in training camp and preseason. Had nothing to do with Allen. Nate is great in off-season but when games count he falls apart

He definitely didnt have the second part of his comment when I saw it. Definitely isnt a reflection on Allen.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

If Josh Allen, a first round pick you guys traded up for, cannot beat a guy THIS bad in actual game time, that's is a very telling thing.

Archived