Nasty Nate vs Cool Joe. WEEK ONE GDT

bigbadbuff23835

3 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Peterman seems to allow the team to sit on his short routes ... he doesnt scare them deep

Nor should they be scared of his deep ball. I was called out during preseason for "underestimating" his arm strength. I still stand by that. I just don't think he is capable of keeping secondaries from successfully reacting to his pass attempts on any ball deeper than 10 yards.

1 minute ago, Elky said:

If Josh Allen, a first round pick you guys traded up for, cannot beat a guy THIS bad in actual game time, that's is a very telling thing.

Peterman threw for well over 400 yards and had a 80% completion percentage in preseason.  Hard for anyone to beat what Nate did in the off-season. Allen had himself a goo training camp and preseason but Nate would have beaten a lot of players in a QB competition. Just didn't translate. He gets to game time. But Allen on the one drive did more than Peterman did the entire game.

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

LOL Benjamin sucks. Honesty hate this guy.

Also why, why kick a field goal there?

Just to avoid a shut out... TD does nothing. Let's just end on a high note and get points. Makes it a tiny bit less embarrassing. 

And I don't mind Benjamin. There is a spot for him on the team but we need to add a receiver opposite of him. Zay is just is ghost out there. If we can add a speedy receiver opposite Kelvin then I think things open up for him a lot more.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Just to avoid a shut out... TD does nothing. Let's just end on a high note and get points. Makes it a tiny bit less embarrassing. 

And I don't mind Benjamin. There is a spot for him on the team but we need to add a receiver opposite of him. Zay is just is ghost out there. If we can add a speedy receiver opposite Kelvin then I think things open up for him a lot more.

I think kicking a field goal down 4 with less then 18 minutes left is plenty embarrassing lol.

Also Benjamin is far too inconsistent and a liability out there. He does not win the one on ones that his body suggest he should. If he ask for anything close to 11 mil per year I say GOODBYE in a heart beat. 

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I think if it was Pererman out there they would have gone for it but with Allen they just wanted something positive to build off of. 

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

OL won't give anyone enough time to matter. That O-Line is straight up  horribad.

On a positive note though, our run D is looking good...and we can convert FG's.

1 minute ago, NickChowaniec said:

Allen at least makes this offense look like it belongs in the NFL. A lot of work needed from the o-line though.

Yup. There is at least some spark there. Lots of drops have hurt him too. 

They need to just cut Peterman and sign some random backup.

4 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

OL won't give anyone enough time to matter. That O-Line is straight up  horribad.

On a positive note though, our run D is looking good...and we can convert FG's.

OLine has struggled but it's better than I thought it would be. Many sacks occurred with the QBs holding the ball to long and trying to scramble. 

I'm more concerned with their penalties. Like on the last drive Josh made a great throw that was wiped out by penalty. Luckily tho Allen made another great pass right after. 

Archived