Mariota expectations

deeluxx3

38 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Which is about all anyone can come up with trying to defend Mariota.

Completely off topic/unrelated, but how is your username meant to be pronounced?

Patriots Heatyan?

Patriots Heat Yan?

Patriot Sheatyan?

I've seen your username multiple times and I'm always confused as to what it's actually supposed to be.

3 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Which is about all anyone can come up with trying to defend Mariota.

Ouch your intellectual capabilities are far beyond my own. Please stop.

You've added so much supporting evidence for your argument that I couldn't fathom debating with you!

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Completely off topic/unrelated, but how is your username meant to be pronounced?

Patriots Heatyan?

Patriots Heat Yan?

Patriot Sheatyan?

I've seen your username multiple times and I'm always confused as to what it's actually supposed to be.

It probably has something to do with those cocksuckers at the fire depahtment.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

If that isn’t a bandwagon group of teams. Let me guess... Bama fan and only liked the Heat when the “big 3” were there?

Aren't you a fan of Lakers, the U, St. Louis Cardinals? Granted, you can at least hang your hat on being a Titans fan. Certainly no bandwagoning there.

36 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Aren't you a fan of Lakers, the U, St. Louis Cardinals? Granted, you can at least hang your hat on being a Titans fan. Certainly no bandwagoning there.

I mean I’ve also went through horrible years as fans of those teams. I mean Miami has just become relevant again even though it’s not “Miami” relevant yet. A lot of championships between the Lakers and Cardinals but my first NBA I ever saw live was the Lakers and 76ers and Kobe Bryant was always my favorite player. I mean the Patriots and the Yankees are household bandwagon teams. You can call me bandwagon all you want. I have my reasons for my teams. If I put up with the Titans **** for this long, I certainly am not a bandwagon fan. Growing up in Delaware, most people are Eagles, Orioles, Ravens, Redskins, Cowboys, and 76er fans. None of those teams ever interests me.

7 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

listen, al golden was coach all 4 years i was at the U. we're not all bandwagon fans. some of us have suffered for this. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived