? Week One: Bucs (0-0) @ Saints (0-0)

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hope Wester is ready. He played well in camp.

I would rather have Wester/Liedkte attempt to play LT and get help as opposed to moving Dotson to LT, Benenoch to RT, and E Smith to RG.  I dont see the benefit of moving 2 guys to fill one spot.  I m glad they appear to be leaning at just playing a backup at LT. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I would rather have Wester/Liedkte attempt to play LT and get help as opposed to moving Dotson to LT, Benenoch to RT, and E Smith to RG.  I dont see the benefit of moving 2 guys to fill one spot.  I m glad they appear to be leaning at just playing a backup at LT. 

Definitely. No sense in worsening a bunch of spots on the line. Suck it up in one place and slide protection over if needed.

Just now, Calibucsfan said:

Geez Vegas odds got us losing by 10.5.....that's the biggest gap in all the games.

In other words, we're predicted to get beat the worst of all the games. Even Browns are only 4.5 against the Steelers

Lots of mocks and predictions have us with only a few wins this year. Which is good. Now we can't be full of ourselves like we were last year.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Definitely. No sense in worsening a bunch of spots on the line. Suck it up in one place and slide protection over if needed.

One good memory as a Bucs fan is feeling horrible with Petitgout going down in Charlotte with a knee injury, and this unknown UDFA comes in and becomes an anchor.  

Really excited for the game. New year and new hopes and expectations.. We will have a tough division for many years but I really think we can win 9 or 10 games and make wild card playoffs this year. 

We will have some guys out who still need to heal (Smith and Vea) which I’m completely fine with. They need to get healthy for a long season. However, we have drastically improved our DL and have many promising rookies along with improved offensive weapons. We may not win this game but a -10.5 is laughable. If Fitz can minimize turnovers and our DL does what we all know they can, I think we can surprise some people.

Out of these 3 games without Winston. This one worries me the least. 

I am picking TB to pull of the Michael Moore-sized upset 37-30. 

As for the Saints. Are their rookies going to suffer a sophomore slump and will Drew Brees start to take as step back? His am strength has come down the last few years. A lot of these questions will be answered this Sunday. New Orleans has lost their last 4 openers and 5/6.

Archived