? Week One: Bucs (0-0) @ Saints (0-0)

bucsfan333

11 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

Geez Vegas odds got us losing by 10.5.....that's the biggest gap in all the games.

In other words, we're predicted to get beat the worst of all the games. Even Browns are only 4.5 against the Steelers

Smh lol.. tempted to make a bet only because I don't think the Saints will be that good..

But thank god that hurricane isn't coming into Houston. 

I think that this game will be a good one.  I believe the Bucs will go in and focus on stopping Kamara which they will succeed.  Our D line is much better than when we played last year and will be ready to stop him.  Not sure if this will win it for the Bucs but I think they have a really good chance.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Well everyone at work thinks we are about to get wrecked and thinks a 10.5 margin isn’t enough (Panthers, Saints, Chiefs fans). For one season I’d really like to not be awful. I really hope that season is this one for many reasons.

We were everyone's favorite pick last year. 6-10 will make everyone turn on you quickly.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oh. Fingers crossed. 

I hope Smith plays, but I need Jensen and Marpet to play 16 is more important.  I do believe Smith plays and they 'll help him if Jordan lines up on his side a lot,  Davenport is a rookie, so to start they 'll let him one on one.  I feel ok if Liedtke or Wester plays in this game.  

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:58 AM, bucsfan333 said:

Lots of mocks and predictions have us with only a few wins this year. Which is good. Now we can't be full of ourselves like we were last year.

This might sound crazy but I am not sure how the expectations aren't better or at least the same as they were going into last season. Sure WInston is out for three games but he is coming off of his best season. We added to both the O and D lines. Fartin is finally gone and Barber looks like he could be a workhorse back. Added a homerun threat in Jones and Howard and Godwin have a year under their belt and have to potential to explode. Really not sure how expectations are lower.  

1 minute ago, deuces22wild said:

This might sound crazy but I am not sure how the expectations aren't better or at least the same as they were going into last season. Sure WInston is out for three games but he is coming off of his best season. We added to both the O and D lines. Fartin is finally gone and Barber looks like he could be a workhorse back. Added a homerun threat in Jones and Howard and Godwin have a year under their belt and have to potential to explode. Really not sure how expectations are lower.  

National expectations, which as a player may take some pressure off. But I agree that as a fan or a coach who has been following the team, our team is more complete this year and my expectations, knowing the potential, are greater. 

27 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

This team is definitely 100x better than last year. Even with the questions in the secondary. That said, we could still **** the bed... Again.

Like Cleveland. Their defense looks sick and Tygod and that running game are at worst decent. They could (and probably should) win like eight games this year. But nobody's gonna give them the benefit of the doubt until it actually happens.

Archived