Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Official: Nick Foles to start week 1

8 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I was fully expecting a week 1 loss, now I´d be happy if we don´t get blown out in our opener. 

I take comfort in the fact we were one of the most vanilla teams in preseason on O, The D looks nice (and will need to carry us til Carson), and everyone is pissed off coaches/players

but yea not feeling great about week one, but not worth risking Carson 

Just now, Kiltman said:

I take comfort in the fact we were one of the most vanilla teams in preseason on O, The D looks nice (and will need to carry us til Carson), and everyone is pissed off coaches/players

The preseaon had me questioning where exactly are we in terms of rust/health

Are we really that injured that pretty much all the starting O missed the whole preseason or are we being way too cautions with our players?

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I'm not too concerned over how we looked in the preseason since we were missing so many starters and going super vanilla.

I am definitely concerned about our offense without Alshon or Wentz. Hard to predict this week 1 matchup since the Falcons could very well be one of the league's premier teams (then again, so could we for a 2nd year). Likely comes down to which Foles we get. So far during his current tenure in Philly it really has been a roller coaster.

• 4th quarters vs Rams- Good
  • vs Giants- Solid
  • vs Raiders- Awful
  • 1st quarter vs Cowboys- Awful
  • Wild Card- Mediocre
  • CC- GOD
  • SB- GOD

In what amounted to just 5.5 games in 2017, we saw every form of Foles, so I really do not know what to expect. If I had to put money, it would be on mediocre Foles, which could make for a winnable game if the D steps up.

Lol we could go 8-8 this season and i wouldnt care if that meant a healthy carson for 10+ years.

51 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Lol we could go 8-8 this season and i wouldnt care if that meant a healthy carson for 10+ years.

super bowl or bust tbh

1 hour ago, Blahstoise said:

I only do Division Games

I only do Super Bowls

6 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I was fully expecting a week 1 loss, now I´d be happy if we don´t get blown out in our opener. 

lol preseason

15 hours ago, Danger said:

lol preseason

That and we won´t have Alshon, Jernigan, Wentz and Ajayi and Hollins wille be hobbled at the very least against a contender. Yeah ¨lol¨

7 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

That and we won´t have Alshon, Jernigan, Wentz and Ajayi and Hollins wille be hobbled at the very least against a contender. Yeah ¨lol¨

Yeah but remember that time we didn't have Wentz, Peters, Hicks, and Sproles against the defending Super Bowl champions?

That turned out pretty ok

15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah but remember that time we didn't have Wentz, Peters, Hicks, and Sproles against the defending Super Bowl champions?

That turned out pretty ok

I don´t expect lightning to strike twice on the same place

8 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don´t expect lightning to strike twice on the same place

I do when you have Dougy Big Balls Zeus chucking those thunderbolts