Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Official: Nick Foles to start week 1

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I was fully expecting a week 1 loss, now I´d be happy if we don´t get blown out in our opener. 

I take comfort in the fact we were one of the most vanilla teams in preseason on O, The D looks nice (and will need to carry us til Carson), and everyone is pissed off coaches/players

but yea not feeling great about week one, but not worth risking Carson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiltman said:

I take comfort in the fact we were one of the most vanilla teams in preseason on O, The D looks nice (and will need to carry us til Carson), and everyone is pissed off coaches/players

but yea not feeling great about week one, but not worth risking Carson 

The preseaon had me questioning where exactly are we in terms of rust/health

Are we really that injured that pretty much all the starting O missed the whole preseason or are we being way too cautions with our players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I take comfort in the fact we were one of the most vanilla teams in preseason on O, The D looks nice (and will need to carry us til Carson), and everyone is pissed off coaches/players

but yea not feeling great about week one, but not worth risking Carson 

Yeah I'm not too concerned over how we looked in the preseason since we were missing so many starters and going super vanilla.

 

I am definitely concerned about our offense without Alshon or Wentz. Hard to predict this week 1 matchup since the Falcons could very well be one of the league's premier teams (then again, so could we for a 2nd year). Likely comes down to which Foles we get. So far during his current tenure in Philly it really has been a roller coaster.

  • 4th quarters vs Rams- Good
  • vs Giants- Solid
  • vs Raiders- Awful
  • 1st quarter vs Cowboys- Awful
  • Wild Card- Mediocre
  • CC- GOD
  • SB- GOD

 

In what amounted to just 5.5 games in 2017, we saw every form of Foles, so I really do not know what to expect. If I had to put money, it would be on mediocre Foles, which could make for a winnable game if the D steps up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol we could go 8-8 this season and i wouldnt care if that meant a healthy carson for 10+ years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Lol we could go 8-8 this season and i wouldnt care if that meant a healthy carson for 10+ years.

super bowl or bust tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blahstoise said:

I only do Division Games

I only do Super Bowls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I was fully expecting a week 1 loss, now I´d be happy if we don´t get blown out in our opener. 

lol preseason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Danger said:

lol preseason

That and we won´t have Alshon, Jernigan, Wentz and Ajayi and Hollins wille be hobbled at the very least against a contender. Yeah ¨lol¨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

That and we won´t have Alshon, Jernigan, Wentz and Ajayi and Hollins wille be hobbled at the very least against a contender. Yeah ¨lol¨

Yeah but remember that time we didn't have Wentz, Peters, Hicks, and Sproles against the defending Super Bowl champions?

That turned out pretty ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah but remember that time we didn't have Wentz, Peters, Hicks, and Sproles against the defending Super Bowl champions?

That turned out pretty ok

I don´t expect lightning to strike twice on the same place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don´t expect lightning to strike twice on the same place

I do when you have Dougy Big Balls Zeus chucking those thunderbolts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×