Broncos Forum Unofficial Fantasy League

Joe_is_the_best

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Sounds like you got a pretty good one. We're hoping for the same. And I've heard about how much s*** you have to bring for the baby when you go anywhere lol. 

Gotta tell ya, you guys are putting a smile on my face. Mine are 36 and 30 right now, fabulous adults, but I'll always remember the days when they were just kids. 

They're your legacy, enjoy!!

@iLikeDefense & @Counselor make it 7.  @lomaxgrUK on standby.  

@AnAngryAmerican  - your life will certainly change as @germ-x & @AKRNA mentioned.   Mine are 12 & 16 so now it’s chauffeur and learning to drive (soon to be dating).   Hard to find time for online drafts at your stage but it gets better.  Enjoy the baby phase the novelty of it is what gets parents through the sleep deprivation and anxiety / planning.  

Truthfully it only gets better as they become more interactive (just that they require so much commitment now....and forever lol).  I like to think of them as gold anchors - they weigh down your lifestyle freedom like anchors, but also worth their weight in gold and stabilize your life especially when it challenges you like an anchor). ;)

3 more to go (up to 5 can join) - @1234567 & @anewdawn & @PFM18 forgot you 3 - all those who’ve done fantasy give it a shot if you can!  

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Ah. Didn't consider the time difference ... 8pm EST is 1am here in England. That's going to be too late for me I am afraid, guys.

If it helps for me to be in the league with an autodraft team then I am happy to do that.

Yeah it’s gonna be hard to find a time that works for everyone. If we don’t get enough people I’ll take you up on that, thanks 

8 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Ah. Didn't consider the time difference ... 8pm EST is 1am here in England. That's going to be too late for me I am afraid, guys.

If it helps for me to be in the league with an autodraft team then I am happy to do that.

Same for me.

But yeah if you don't have enough teams then I'm happy for you to put me in with an authodraft team.

(It's hard being an NFL fan in the UK sometimes. A lot more late nights/early mornings. :))

11 hours ago, Broncofan said:

@iLikeDefense & @Counselor make it 7.  @lomaxgrUK on standby.  

@AnAngryAmerican  - your life will certainly change as @germ-x & @AKRNA mentioned.   Mine are 12 & 16 so now it’s chauffeur and learning to drive (soon to be dating).   Hard to find time for online drafts at your stage but it gets better.  Enjoy the baby phase the novelty of it is what gets parents through the sleep deprivation and anxiety / planning.  

Truthfully it only gets better as they become more interactive (just that they require so much commitment now....and forever lol).  I like to think of them as gold anchors - they weigh down your lifestyle freedom like anchors, but also worth their weight in gold and stabilize your life especially when it challenges you like an anchor). ;)

3 more to go (up to 5 can join) - @1234567 & @anewdawn & @PFM18 forgot you 3 - all those who’ve done fantasy give it a shot if you can!  

Enjoy watching the Wiggles...no joke...more creepy than Sesame Street.  However, my kid couldn't get enough of it. Once he learned that I had it On Demand, it was just on a loop and I was over in the corner drinking a full glass of scotch and smoking cigarettes.  

6 hours ago, Broncofan said:

@Joe_is_the_best - we have 2 guys who can autodraft but we need 1 more guy even then.  Any suggestions?  I don’t think ESPN allows a draft until all 10 are registered.   

Aw what the heck - where do i send my email in to get in this thing?

Also - official petition to make this league the Broncos Forum Official Fantasy League, none of that unofficial crap.

22 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Aw what the heck - where do i send my email in to get in this thing?

Also - official petition to make this league the Broncos Forum Official Fantasy League, none of that unofficial crap.

Great, I think worst-case, as long as we get @lomaxgrUK & @PFM18 to join and auto-draft, we should be good.

I emailed @Joe_is_the_best too so hopefully if @PFM18 or someone else joins, we're good.

And the league can be up to 12 owners, so if there's last second interest, let @Joe_is_the_best know - he's the LM.

P.S.  And yes, it should be the Official Fantasy League now lol.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Great, I think worst-case, as long as we get @lomaxgrUK & @PFM18 to join and auto-draft, we should be good.

I emailed @Joe_is_the_best too so hopefully if @PFM18 or someone else joins, we're good.

And the league can be up to 12 owners, so if there's last second interest, let @Joe_is_the_best know - he's the LM.

P.S.  And yes, it should be the Official Fantasy League now lol.

Hey guys.

I might actually be able to actually draft tonight (still 8PM ET?), So count me in. 

I'm already signed up on ESPN, so if there's anything else I need to do beforehand just let me know. 

17 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

Hey guys.

I might actually be able to actually draft tonight (still 8PM ET?), So count me in. 

I'm already signed up on ESPN, so if there's anything else I need to do beforehand just let me know. 

Great.

Um - who's Team Spendley - unless 2 members are brothers, I think he's registered 2x lol.

12 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

Is the league up on site to join?

Might as well get in there now before the draft. 

Yes, the league is up - but quirk about ESPN - the draft room doesn't open up until an hour to go.

What's your team name?  There are 2 Team Spendley, so either there's 2 of you or there's 2 of @Royal_VT - only @Joe_is_the_best can fix it, being the LM, so I emailed him (again).  

Archived