Broncos Forum Unofficial Fantasy League

Joe_is_the_best

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Yes, the league is up - but quirk about ESPN - the draft room doesn't open up until an hour to go.

What's your team name?  There are 2 Team Spendley, so either there's 2 of you or there's 2 of @Royal_VT - only @Joe_is_the_best can fix it, being the LM, so I emailed him (again).  

Ahh. I've only ever done it on NFL.com so forgive me for being a noob.

Not even sure I have a team name yet. Don't I've got that far, so can tell you for sure it ain't me. 

Just now, PFM18 said:

Ahh. I've only ever done it on NFL.com so forgive me for being a noob.

Not even sure I have a team name yet. Don't I've got that far, so can tell you for sure it ain't me. 

Did you register?   I think @Royal_VT may have been registered 2x and you're not on.   Unfortunately, only a League Manager (LM - Commissioner) can fix that.  I did email @Joe_is_the_best so I'm sure we'll get that sorted out - just keep checking here frequently lol.

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Did you register?   I think @Royal_VT may have been registered 2x and you're not on.   Unfortunately, only a League Manager (LM - Commissioner) can fix that.  I did email @Joe_is_the_best so I'm sure we'll get that sorted out - just keep checking here frequently lol.

Yeah, I'm registered. Just have the options to join/set up leagues now.

Lol. Will do. :)

22 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

Yeah, I'm registered. Just have the options to join/set up leagues now.

Lol. Will do. :)

But you're not registered to our league, right?   I think @Royal_VT somehow is registered to our league 2x.  And you're not.

Once Joe shows up, I think that gets fixed in 2 mins, so keep checking in lol.

Archived