Broncos Forum Unofficial Fantasy League

Joe_is_the_best

Should be fun - one Q @Joe_is_the_best - not to be THAT guy - do we REALLY need a K?   How about a 2nd FLEX?

It's not a dealbreaker, but FF is so luck-driven anyways, adding a K just amplifies it.

Either way, all good, but no-K leagues have dropped the rate of furniture/TV/pet-related violence in our leagues about 100x since adopting it.  Your call though lol all good.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Should be fun - one Q @Joe_is_the_best - not to be THAT guy - do we REALLY need a K?   How about a 2nd FLEX?

It's not a dealbreaker, but FF is so luck-driven anyways, adding a K just amplifies it.

Either way, all good, but no-K leagues have dropped the rate of furniture/TV/pet-related violence in our leagues about 100x since adopting it.  Your call though lol all good.

Any objections? 

Just now, Joe_is_the_best said:

Any objections? 

To make it easier - @thebestever6 @jsthomp2007 @Royal_VT @BroncoBruin @champ11 @lomaxgrUK @iLikeDefense @PFM18 ?   What say you guys?

The other reason - with 10 teams, it's pretty shallow - so adding more FLEX means you get to play more guys.  At 10 teams, it's still loaded lineups.  So lots of fun even for casual FF fans.

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

To make it easier - @thebestever6 @jsthomp2007 @Royal_VT @BroncoBruin @champ11 @lomaxgrUK @iLikeDefense @PFM18 ?   What say you guys?

The other reason - with 10 teams, it's pretty shallow - so adding more FLEX means you get to play more guys.  At 10 teams, it's still loaded lineups.  So lots of fun even for casual FF fans.

No issues with that. If you prefer that, do it. 

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

I like that idea makes it much more skill I also like auction  waiver 150 dollar cap for the year you bid on guys . It takes more skill rather then going to the crappy team. Just my two cents.

6 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I like that idea makes it much more skill I also like auction  waiver 150 dollar cap for the year you bid on guys . It takes more skill rather then going to the crappy team. Just my two cents.

I don't have a problem with FAAB, but we have literally 16 mins to decide on that lol.   Once the draft starts, the settings can't be changed (I think).   I just found that out the hard way in our other ESPN league. 

12 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I don't have a problem with FAAB, but we have literally 16 mins to decide on that lol.   Once the draft starts, the settings can't be changed (I think).   I just found that out the hard way in our other ESPN league. 

@Joe_is_the_best pointed out that if we change any settings now, we have to delay the draft by an hour - so obv no go lol.  All good.

OK that was fun!

@lomaxgrUK - since you had the 1.3 pick and it autopicked Le'veon Bell - everyone agreed to let you grab Conner on the WW ( @jsthomp2007 you got Kamara at 1.7 so you can get the 3rd NO RB too!).   Gentleman's agrement nice work guys. 

I guess I get the award for fastest to the WW/FA since I accidentally picked up 2 D's at the very end lol.    Good times.

Archived