If you could pick one cloned 25 year old HOF player to add to your team this year, who would you have?

TecmoSuperJoe

29 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

randy moss to gb

I agree, it would be fun to see his reaction when our crapville defense gives up yet another 3rd and 9 while the other team marches to victory.

Our offense isn't the problem. It hasn't always been pretty the past 2 seasons, but at the end of the day it's not our fatal flaw. We'd need somebody on defense, and if we're only choosing on player, a disruptive force on the line makes sense. Reggie White, Watt, someone like that.

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Each team can get one. 

I think Bruce Smith would help the 49ers this year. That is who I would pick. I'm thinking most teams would choose a QB, edge defender, OT, or CB. 

Why Bruce instead of Reggie?

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why Bruce instead of Reggie?

Yeah I don't get that one either.

I was going to say Reggie (obvious answer) but given our depth on the DL it's not an immediate Need despite the massive upgrade he'd be!

I was considering Dawk to have that backend enforcer, Ray Ray to solidify to front 7 , Moss for Wentz (damn that would be fun) but I'll go with

CB Deion Sanders

He'd shut down 1/2 the field and other teams #1's only making this Eagles Top 5 Defense (with CB issues) even better. 

OBJ x2, Julio, Evans, Thomas, Hopkins

Yeah, We need him! ?

Really just about any of the CBs. Maybe Deion since he was most recent. All our offseason shenanigans early on basically shifted us from being a team with Marcus Peters and no other good CBs to a team with Kendall Fuller and no other good CBs. Nelson is a solid nickel, but we have no strong solution for the RCB spot.

Archived