Netflix "The Witcher" Series - Season 2 now Streaming

MKnight82

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/henry-cavill-the-witcher-netflix-series-1202925521/ 

Based on the best-selling fantasy series, “The Witcher” follows Geralt of Rivia (Cavill), a solitary monster hunter, as he struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts. But when destiny hurtles him toward a powerful sorceress, and a young princess with a dangerous secret, the three must learn to navigate the increasingly volatile Continent together.

As Variety reported exclusively last year, Lauren Schmidt Hissrich serves as executive producer and showrunner on the series. In addition, Alik Sakharov,  Alex Garcia Lopez, and Charlotte Brändström will all direct portions of the eight-episode first season, with Sakharov also serving as executive producer. 

qfik9me0t0wwzn5siexz.png

I definitely don't see it.  Not saying it's a bad casting, just that I can't see it.  Hope he does really well because I have very high expectations for this.  I think it could rival Game of Thrones.  Especially considering the novels have already been written and they won't have to wing it after the fourth season. 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Im down. Cavill can pull it off too. A lot of people are gonna have trouble picturing it after his turn in the red trunks, but he is plenty talented enough to go the other way. 

I want proof he wore red trunks. :P

In all seriousness. I have watched the Tudors 3 times now. I just have trouble seeing it. 

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm excited to see what Netflix can do with it. Hopefully it won't be a year before there's a trailer.

They plan on it being out by 2020 so they'll probably start filming in early 2019, especially now that they're casting the major roles.

Well there goes Cavill in the DCEU, he's gonna be busy with this for the next 5+ years if the 1st season does well. 

10 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

*nods*

no.

Agreed... Natalie Dormer would be a terrible Ciri

Also, if Triss is gonna be in it give me Rose Leslie

Wait...Rose Leslie would probably try to bring Kit Harrington in too... Okay maybe not her

Edited by rob_shadows