Netflix "The Witcher" Series - Season 2 now Streaming

MKnight82

People complaining about Geralt not having scars all over his face should probably complain about Tyrion Lannister not looking like this in GoT:

tyrion-lannister-really-looks-no-nose1-7

Some things you just have to let go understanding that people don't want to watch a show with badly disfigured leads. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

People complaining about Geralt not having scars all over his face should probably complain about Tyrion Lannister not looking like this in GoT:

tyrion-lannister-really-looks-no-nose1-7

Some things you just have to let go understanding that people don't want to watch a show with badly disfigured leads. 

meeeehhhhh that's a stretch. Tyrion having no nose is understandable, the makeup would have been very difficult for a character with massive amounts of screentime. And Tyrion was disfigured even before he got half his face sliced off.

Geralt is just a few scars.

hossein-diba-10.jpg?1460611138

I wouldn't call this badly disfigured at all. It's a few scars that show that he's been fighting monsters for a long time. It's not comparable to Tyrion at all.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Thats what he looks like in the 3rd game. He looks much more fresh faced in the first game. Besides, this isnt based on the games so its all moot IMO anyways. 

I mean he looks the same in the first game just with fewer polygons.

The-Witcher-Geralt-of-Rivia.jpg

And in the books, Geralt is described as having a face that makes people uncomfortable to look at. and his in-game character representation is generally considered to be an accurate portrayal of the books Geralt. If anything he was already made more handsome for the games.

I'm not asking him to be made into someone so ugly it hurts to look at, I just want an authentic portrayal of his character from the books and games. 

9 hours ago, Geek said:

meeeehhhhh that's a stretch. Tyrion having no nose is understandable, the makeup would have been very difficult for a character with massive amounts of screentime. And Tyrion was disfigured even before he got half his face sliced off.

Geralt is just a few scars.

hossein-diba-10.jpg?1460611138

I wouldn't call this badly disfigured at all. It's a few scars that show that he's been fighting monsters for a long time. It's not comparable to Tyrion at all.

yeah and they are all in cool places, umlike kylo rens scar 1.0

• 8 months later...