49erurtaza

Chiefs extend OT Cam Erving

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Is this the same Cam Erving who was ran out of Cleveland? That Cam Erving?

Yeah the one they traded for a used piece of gum.

Although it does say "worth up to". So I wonder what the requirements are to max it out. But as a backup and guaranteed 2 years/6.45m it isn't too bad.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Although it does say "worth up to". So I wonder what the requirements are to max it out. But as a backup and guaranteed 2 years/6.45m it isn't too bad.

playing time, if I read it correctly.

22 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

We already know he can't play center nor tackle, and he was just beat for the starting LG spot by a dude that was in the PS last year. I don't get it. But I don't understand much of what Leach has done since he took over.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

We already know he can't play center nor tackle, and he was just beat for the starting LG spot by a dude that was in the PS last year. I don't get it. But I don't understand much of what Leach has done since he took over.

I thought he did some good thing at OT. Last year in week 17 he started at LT and did a pretty good job.

I find him atrocious at C and OG though.

Just saying, if I'm Mitchell Schwartz, who... you know... actually starts and, if Erving hits his benchmarks on this contract, will earn less than the swingman, I'm setting up camp outside the GM's office with my palm extended outward and upward.