GDT - Week 1 - Steelers at Browns

warfelg

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Technically, no. The starting LT to my understanding will be Joel Bitonio.

LT: Joel Bitonio / Desmond Harrison

LG: Austin Corbett

C: J.C. Tretter / Aaron Nealy

RG: Kevin Zeitler / Earl Watford

RT: Chris Hubbard / Greg Robinson

That is what their depth chart for the OL will look like 'unofficially' for Sundays game.

I read the browns were going to have a rookie UDFA at LT. Is that no longer in their plan?

@SteelersFan2333I expect a close game. The browns got better and we are distracted. If the weather is bad  this could be quite a close game, I am looking forward to it especially Connor and the OL.  

3 hours ago, jebrick said:

Bitonio  has been injured all preseason.  They are going to have a new LT and a rookie LG.  Should be fun.

No he hasn't. That's Zeitler you're thinking of, our RG. Our starting left side will either be Bitonio and Corbett at LT and LG, or Harrison and Bitonio at LT and LG.

On 9/6/2018 at 1:13 PM, 3rivers said:

I read the browns were going to have a rookie UDFA at LT. Is that no longer in their plan?

@SteelersFan2333I expect a close game. The browns got better and we are distracted. If the weather is bad  this could be quite a close game, I am looking forward to it especially Connor and the OL.  

Why are the Steelers distracted?

1. Because L. Bell decided not to come in at the same time as he did last year.

2. The media asked some players who are disappointed that Bell didn't show or let some of his buddies on the team (let alone the HC) know his intentions.

3. The sun rises and shines on Bells ....!@#$ "Donkey"Shrek-with-friends-shrek-30165375-1920-1

4. The once again has nothing worth while to talk about other than to fabricate "alternative facts." LOL

This is just getting blown WAYYYY out of proportion.  He is a stud, but this is week one and not the Super Bowl.  This team has been through more drama than some girly teenage after school special.  In the words of a famous Bible quote, "This too shall pass!" Oh, I forgot that is actually not a Bible quote. LOL

th?id=OIP.camTCxQFgTPIUwWpkvlfrQHaEK&pid

Thats a severe amount of rain.  The stadium is right near the water so at least they won't rely on sewer systems for water control. A game in this would be worse than that dolphins game where the punt stuck into the ground. 3-0 IIRC was the score, just a total waste of a game, and every game counts and can decide playoffs. This why I think stadiums should be domes with roofs that open, allows the best product for the fans and best teams in the playoffs.

58 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Thats a severe amount of rain.  The stadium is right near the water so at least they won't rely on sewer systems for water control. A game in this would be worse than that dolphins game where the punt stuck into the ground. 3-0 IIRC was the score, just a total waste of a game, and every game counts and can decide playoffs. This why I think stadiums should be domes with roofs that open, allows the best product for the fans and best teams in the playoffs.

Maybe the Mistake by the Lake will finally slide into it's final resting place.  

4 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

Maybe the Mistake by the Lake will finally slide into it's final resting place.  

no mercy there :ph34r: 

Bell better not play in case the surface is really bad, could be an injury . Might as well rest AB and JuJU too , Vmac is out already as usual .

12 hours ago, 3rivers said:

no mercy there :ph34r: 

Bell better not play in case the surface is really bad, could be an injury . Might as well rest AB and JuJU too , Vmac is out already as usual .

Yeah, definitely not a good surface for Le'Veon "preserve my long term value" Bell

Archived