Colts release “Unofficial” Depth Chart

Wyld Stallyns

https://www.colts.com/news/colts-release-first-unofficial-depth-chart-of-2018-regular-season

Offense 

WR1 - Hilton : Rogers

WR2 - Grant : Pascal : Johnson 

TE1 - Doyle : Hewitt

TE2 - Ebron : Swoope

LT - Castonzo : Clark 

LG - Nelson : Glowinski 

C - Kelly : Haeg 

RG - Slauson : Smith 

RT - Haeg : Webb : Good

QB - Luck : Brissett 

HB - Mack : Wilkins : Hines : Michael 

K - Vinatieri 

P - Sanchez 

LS - Rhodes 

KR - Rogers : Pascal : Hines 

PR - Rogers : Pascal : Hilton 

Defense 

LE - Hunt : Basham : Muhammed

UT - Autry : Ridgeway 

NT - Woods : Stewart 

RE - Sheard : Turay 

WILL - Leonard : M Adams 

MIKE - Walker : S Moore 

SAM - Goode : Franklin 

CB/Boundary - K Moore : Wilson : Desir 

CB/Slot - Hairston : Milton 

FS - Hooker : Odum : C Moore 

SS - Geathers : Farley

I’m glad Haeg is getting the opportunity to start at RT, with Goode out with an injury, I thought it might be J’Marcus Webb but glad it’s not. 

Hewitt is reportedly our blocking TE so Doyle doesn’t have to do that all the time. 

When the Colts released the unofficial depth chart prior to the first preseason game I listened to Matt Danely’s podcast and he said don’t be confused about the CB depth chart, Hairston is not the starting outside CB. The depth line with Kenny Moore is for the outside CBs and the line with Hairston is for the inside CBs. 

16 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

I’m glad Haeg is getting the opportunity to start at RT, with Goode out with an injury, I thought it might be J’Marcus Webb but glad it’s not. 

Hewitt is reportedly our blocking TE so Doyle doesn’t have to do that all the time. 

When the Colts released the unofficial depth chart prior to the first preseason game I listened to Matt Danely’s podcast and he said don’t be confused about the CB depth chart, Hairston is not the starting outside CB. The depth line with Kenny Moore is for the outside CBs and the line with Hairston is for the inside CBs. 

Man, would it not be a breath of fresh air if Haeg secured the RT spot?

Archived