Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Really excited about how good it's going to be after last season. Then I'm sad because I know it's coming to an end.

I'm guessing that we're getting a surprise ending that nobody expects. My guesses at the crazy endings are:

1. White Walkers kill everybody, and the throne is destroyed.

2. Samwell gets the throne.

15 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

2. Samwell gets the throne

We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. Once Bran wargs into everyone he will take the iron throne controlling everyone and becoming the mad king.

47 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Really interested to see how Cersei's fortune comes to pass. Will it be Jaime? Tyrion? Some secret half-sibling we don't know of yet? Does she break the fortune foretold for her?

Technically it's a book spoiler, that part of prophecy hasn't been mentioned in the show, but I think everyone has been spoiled by it anyway.

Jamie is the leading candidate, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Euron or one of the dragons that's not Drogon. So many younger siblings  

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Technically it's a book spoiler, that part of prophecy hasn't been mentioned in the show, but I think everyone has been spoiled by it anyway.

Jamie is the leading candidate, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Euron or one of the dragons that's not Drogon. So many younger siblings  

Wait. The dragons are her siblings?

The book prophecy states  

And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

It doesn't say it's her valonqar, just a valonqar. It depends how literal you go.

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

Really interested to see how Cersei's fortune comes to pass. Will it be Jaime? Tyrion? Some secret half-sibling we don't know of yet? Does she break the fortune foretold for her?

Even though I'm actually a fan of book Cersei, this version i'm holding out hope gets eaten by a dragon.

22 hours ago, Acgott said:

The book prophecy states  

It doesn't say it's her valonqar, just a valonqar. It depends how literal you go.

Pale white throat...hmm.

She's going to become the Night Queen. During all of the chaos from Dany, Snow Stark, The Sand People and others, she will gain an audience with the Night King and join him. 

Crazy, no?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Acgott said:

The book prophecy states  

Oh. So in this case, it could be basically anyone. Even the Night's Watch is a brotherhood, so that's an option too...

Now I believe it clear it will be Zombie Ollie.

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Oh. So in this case, it could be basically anyone. Even the Night's Watch is a brotherhood, so that's an option too...

Now I believe it clear it will be Zombie Ollie.

If the Night's Watch are truly brothers, then Lord Commander Mormont was our father. He lived and died for the Watch and he was betrayed by his own men. Stabbed in the back by cowards. He deserved far better. All we can give him now is justice."