Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

best 3-5 episodes? so I can re-watch before Sunday 

Kissed by fire (the Jaime and Brienne bath scene is one of the best the show has ever done and is woefully under appreciated)

Blackwater

The mountain and the viper

The rains of castamere

The winds of winter

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Theon isn't exactly a pushover either though, we never got to see his full potential as swordsman before he was knocked out from behind by his own men in winterfell. He's mentally broken but he was trained by Ned Stark and Sir Rodrik and trained with Robb Stark and Jon Snow, we never really saw Robb fight in the show but Jon has been established as an extremely capable and talented swordsman.. I'm not saying Theon is on Jon's level but he definitely isn't some pushover.

Agreed.

We never saw Robb fight, but Jon says that Robb was better than him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Kissed by fire (the Jaime and Brienne bath scene is one of the best the show has ever done and is woefully under appreciated)

Blackwater

The mountain and the viper

The rains of castamere

The winds of winter

Battle of the Bastards

Hardhome

That one where they show boobs.

Anywho, finished up my final watch through on Friday. Nothing more to do other than wait, now.

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Honestly I’d prefer Arya as a name to Dany.

Kid at 12: Mom, Dad.. Where did my name come from?

Sammy: Well dear. There was a girl in this story ASOIAF. That carried nicknames like Horseface and Lumpyhead. We thought it fit you perfect.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Kid at 12: Mom, Dad.. Where did my name come from?

Sammy: Well dear. There was a girl in this story ASOIAF. That carried nicknames like Horseface and Lumpyhead. We thought it fit you perfect.

And you are no one 

Watching some of the Season 6 on HBO. Had forgotten just how much Meera had done and how awesome she was doing it. Sam was first, but she was the 2nd person to kill a Wright. And did it face to face. Not a stab to the back.

Has the actress been mentioned for Season 8?

35 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

IDK, but if she is in this season it'd almost be a dead giveaway for the potential story line of Howland Reed coming back to confirm Bran's vision of Jon being Lyanna's kid

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Watching some of the Season 6 on HBO. Had forgotten just how much Meera had done and how awesome she was doing it. Sam was first, but she was the 2nd person to kill a Wright. And did it face to face. Not a stab to the back.

She killed a bunch of undeads as well trying to protect Jojen at the start of S5 as well. She's a badass for sure.