Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

I actually liked the Arya and Ed Sheehan scene.....still showed that while she's a cold blooded assassin, she's also still got a good side to her as well

i thought for sure she was gonna kill all of the soldiers sitting there because they are Lannisters, but as she got to know them and saw they were normal people that feeling quickly faded

On 7/20/2017 at 5:18 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Quite possibly. I couldn't take my eyes off those damn giants lol.

That brings me to another thought I literally just had. Weren't there only two giants? IIRC, I saw two marching. I know one died in the Bastard Bowl but you gotta be crazy if you think Jon and Co wouldn't have burned him to prevent him coming back and joining the dead's army.

I mean those Giants could have been dead for hundreds of years.

On 7/20/2017 at 6:17 PM, zelbell said:

I actually liked the Arya and Ed Sheehan scene.....still showed that while she's a cold blooded assassin, she's also still got a good side to her as well

i thought for sure she was gonna kill all of the soldiers sitting there because they are Lannisters, but as she got to know them and saw they were normal people that feeling quickly faded

Yeah it showed her glancing at their swords at the beginning of their meeting

On 7/22/2017 at 8:50 AM, Gmen4ev said:

I mean those Giants could have been dead for hundreds of years.

You're right. I just thought about the fact that we've seen a large part of the dead's army and never any giants then two when we know two have died was just a little weird to me. 

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You're right. I just thought about the fact that we've seen a large part of the dead's army and never any giants then two when we know two have died was just a little weird to me. 

I agree its a tad odd. You'd have thought we'd have at least seen them once before.

But maybe the giants are these guys secret weapons, testing their army with just the normal dead. Seeing them destroy mostly everything in their path. But then for added destruction they bring out the 20 foot giants.

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

We have actually had 3 giants die at or south of the wall

All good theories for sure. Like I stated before, the timing was just strange to see them for the first time. I would assume we know Jon isn;t a big enough dummy to not take care of Wun Wun and his buddy at the base of the wall.

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

We have actually had 3 giants die at or south of the wall

I just thought the two above were the only ones we've seen thus far. There's always a lot going on though so it absolutely certain I missed/forget a handful of things

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Lol just my luck. Behind on all my bills after financial complications and Comcast just shut off 3 hours before game of thrones comes on

But you still have an internet connection. Idk why anybody still has cable at this point anyway.

11 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

But you still have an internet connection. Idk why anybody still has cable at this point anyway.

I'm using data to be on here. Internet and cable are both through Comcast. And I like having cable. There are random things I'll watch on it that I would never consider if I just had Netflix