Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, skywlker32 said:

Alright, well I'm moving on from this conversation because, as I said, you are pulling that out of nowhere but your head.

The description was vague to begin with. And considering what I have already stated what that man was able to do. I see no reason as to why he couldn't have.

Not like I was comparing him to Dwayne Johnson. Just saying he had a little bit of muscle to him.

Just to add fuel to the "Rhaegar isn't supposed look like that" fire, isn't he supposed to be beautiful?  

Based on the official photo of him released by HBO below, I wouldn't have thought that this guy meets that description, and he certainly doesn't look anything like any of the (admittedly limited) official or fan art of him either

[IMG]

4 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Just to add fuel to the "Rhaegar isn't supposed look like that" fire, isn't he supposed to be beautiful?  

Based on the official photo of him released by HBO below, I wouldn't have thought that this guy meets that description, and he certainly doesn't look anything like any of the (admittedly limited) official or fan art of him either

[IMG]

Is that the same sword Viserys was wearing? 

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Firstmen didn't have dragons. Still waged war on the Children and eachother. Then came the Andals and the same thing happened. Dragon's aren't needed for wars.

No but they certainly settle them. 

"Hi everyone, I'm a peaceful ruler who has your best hopes at heart. Oh and here is my dragon in case anyone steps out of line"

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

No but they certainly settle them. 

"Hi everyone, I'm a peaceful ruler who has your best hopes at heart. Oh and here is my dragon in case anyone steps out of line"

Agreed. And to all those World Peace lovers. This is how you gain peace, summed up perfectly.

"Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy"- Tony Stark

5 hours ago, drd23 said:

Yeah I'm disappointed they had that flashback now. He was not how I'd pictured him. Just looks like a taller Viserys.