Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, texans_uk said:

His line to Sansa about her wedding night with Ramsey was also the creepiest line in anything I've ever watched on TV. 

Seriously. What in the hell was that? Dude hasn't seen his sister in years and he thinks "that rape must have sucked" is a good icebreaker? I kind of hate Bran. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Seriously. What in the hell was that? Dude hasn't seen his sister in years and he thinks "that rape must have sucked" is a good icebreaker? I kind of hate Bran. 

Yeah his character has so much potential, but he absolutely sucks. 

9 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Completely agreed.  On that note, I completely hate the explanation that him being the TER means he has to act that way.

14 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Also weird he didn't tell Sansa that Little Finger also killed Ned...

I'm very confident that is going to come out and he's going to either be killed or have to flee and become irrelevant.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm very confident that is going to come out and he's going to either be killed or have to flee and become irrelevant.

Yeah I think so too but you would think he would have divulged that information sooner rather than later.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Completely agreed.  On that note, I completely hate the explanation that him being the TER means he has to act that way.

Agreed. I can see why that would maybe it would be a little harder to be "normal" with that much information but it still came across as way too creepy and just kind of annoying. Bran is going to be a major player in the story but hopefully they tone down this weird vibe he's giving off. 

22 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah I think so too but you would think he would have divulged that information sooner rather than later.

It's possible that he thinks he should wait for Jon to reveal that so that Sansa has more protection? That's the only thing I can think of.

But this whole thing where he has to act like this came out of no where.

Just now, mse326 said:

It's possible that he thinks he should wait for Jon to reveal that so that Sansa has more protection? That's the only thing I can think of.

But this whole thing where he has to act like this came out of no where.

Yeah the only hint was at the wall when he was creepy with the Night's Watch guy but if he is going to undergo a major character change that should probably be given a bit more time...

3 hours ago, texans_uk said:

There's some major plot holes with the battles so far.

Numbers and also recon. 

And yeah apparently castles are just there for show. 

Might as well accept this as a show-watcher.

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Also weird he didn't tell Sansa that Little Finger also killed Ned...

I don't think so. Imagine the poop-fest that would create. The North (and Bran) probably need the Vale's army to help them fight the WW. That goes out the window if Sansa hypothetically kills Littlefinger and banishes Lord Royce and all their troops.

I actually liked Bran's scene. Bran knowing "bits and pieces" of everything will make it interesting when it comes to who he decides to tell what to (Jon Targaeryan?).

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Might as well accept this as a show-watcher.

Feels super rushed TBH. 

I know this season has fewer seasons but it's seems like people are travelling long distances incredibly quickly, battles are over almost instantly and there is very little explanation going on. 

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Feels super rushed TBH. 

I know this season has fewer seasons but it's seems like people are travelling long distances incredibly quickly, battles are over almost instantly and there is very little explanation going on. 

Agreed 100%. I was worried this might be a problem before the season and the first few episodes have confirmed it. They don't have much choice, with only 10 episodes left. At least they wrapped up the Dorne and Highgarden storylines in a nice little bow.

2 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Anyone think that Sam's going to find out the truth about Jon in those scripts?

I doubt it. That't too new to be in old scrolls so badly in need of transcribing. There's definitely useful information in there that's going to aid Sam/Westeros, but it's not that.

13 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Agreed 100%. I was worried this might be a problem before the season and the first few episodes have confirmed it. They don't have much choice, with only 10 episodes left. At least they wrapped up the Dorne and Highgarden storylines in a nice little bow.

The Tyrells have ruled Highgarden for how long? 

Literally got less than 3 minutes air time.