Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

4 hours ago, Sacks98 said:

It was only those two in the room and besides he is honest to a fault he probably would of turned himself in.

Plus there was a pool of blood on the ground from her bleeding out.  

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Could have stabbed himself in the hand tbh and just said that he accidentally cut himself. What are they gonna do, DNA test it?

No, but I don't think they have Due Process in Westeros either.

Man even A-Rod is piling on Bran-as-king....lol.

Click the link for the actual 2 min piece, gotta say he was spot-on there about who had better arcs - just about everyone (Dany as ruler, not so much).

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Man even A-Rod is piling on Bran-as-king....lol.

Lost all respect for the man. Saying that dirty 4 letter word should rule instead of Stannis.

Hope my Redskins D front treats him like writers treated Jaimes character this season.

I will just go ahead and believe the 3ER is the most evil being in existence and that the 3ER planned being king this entire time and kept going into the past planting things. He also warged into Tyrion. Night King and White Walkers were actually created to kill the 3ER and save humanity. 

Makes more sense and more gratifying  than the cheesey ending we got. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I will just go ahead and believe the 3ER is the most evil being in existence and that the 3ER planned being king this entire time and kept going into the past planting things. He also warged into Tyrion. Night King and White Walkers were actually created to kill the 3ER and save humanity. 

I like it: Drove the Aerys mad, built the wall to keep the good guys out in reality etc haha

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We actually got like 20 of them as we went through all the characters that should have already been dead.

D&D are like Oprah writing the damn script screaming "You get a happy ending, you get a happy ending. Everyone gets a happy ending!"

Edited by Calvert28