Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Anyone read all Jamie Lannister Azor Ahai theories? They all make a ton of sense. 

Who would of thought a child murdering and complete overall d***head from the first two episodes would be Azor Ahai... seems like something that would be right up GRRM's alley. 

Edited by BayRaider

48 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Anyone read all Jamie Lannister Azor Ahai theories? They all make a ton of sense. 

Who would of thought a child murdering and complete overall d***head from the first two episodes would be Azor Ahai... seems like something that would be right up GRRM's alley. 

Way too obvious it will end up being someone no one expects like the Nightking if he's in WoW.

6 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Everyone is obvious now. You have 20 years to think of potential theories. 

My favorite is Sir Pounce is Azor Ahai. There's a largely facetious video about it from Alt Shift on youtube. He's joking obviously, but he treats it legitimately and goes through all of what we know about the prophecy and Sir Pounce. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My favorite is Sir Pounce is Azor Ahai. There's a largely facetious video about it from Alt Shift on youtube. He's joking obviously, but he treats it legitimately and goes through all of what we know about the prophecy and Sir Pounce. 

he does good work in those videos

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Is ahai supposed to come back or?

On 8/14/2018 at 4:48 PM, DingoLadd said:

People love to complain about GRRM and WoW I guess.

I'll wait as long as it takes.

Problem being that waiting as long as it takes could definitely mean waiting for eternity. The concern for most people (myself included) is that even waiting another five years for WoW probably rules out ever getting A Dream of Spring. Which is real, real sad.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Problem being that waiting as long as it takes could definitely mean waiting for eternity. The concern for most people (myself included) is that even waiting another five years for WoW probably rules out ever getting A Dream of Spring. Which is real, real sad.

I get it but I'm in the camp that (Hopes? Believes?) GRRM is being forced to wait to release WoW until after the show ends. I also think it will be the final book and "A dream of spring" is just a placeholder name for a happy ending that will never come. 

On 8/15/2018 at 2:43 PM, Calvert28 said:

Yep because Blizzard ruined that game with welfare epics.

It's an MMO, it was going to get ruined regardless. 

On 8/15/2018 at 7:59 AM, THE DUKE said:

picSkeletonChair.jpg

So that's whose skeleton ended up sitting on the Iron Throne.

• 2 months later...

https://deadline.com/2018/10/naomi-watts-star-game-of-thrones-prequel-hbo-cast-jane-goldman-george-rr-martin-1202481451/

First person who has signed on that I'm aware of 

After lengthy negotiations, Naomi Watts has signed on to lead the ensemble cast of HBO’s Game Of Thrones prequel pilot, from writer Jane Goldman and author/GOTco-executive producer George R.R. Martin.