Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 hour ago, Leader said:

So there's where you focus Bran's skills at.........
Feed a Raven nothing but dragon glass infused food.....then "Bran" flies if off to do a kamikaze dive at the NK.....
That should cut the army of the dead in half.....

Pretty sure killing the night King would kill them all, in beyond the wall Beric mentions to Jon to kill the night King as he turned them all indicating that if you kill him the other walkers may die as well.

3 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Also Arya and The Hound's reunion was weirdly heartwarming. I loved it. 

Their relationship has been one of my most favorite parts of this series. Looking forward to them being together again and how it all plays out since we can safely assume they'll both be fighting the army of the dead.

3 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Watched the premiere. Favorite line: "Watch out he's got blue eyes!" "I've always had blue eyes!!!!"

Also Arya and The Hound's reunion was weirdly heartwarming. I loved it. 

"I haven't seen you since Joffrey's wedding. Unpleasant affair."

"It had it's moments."

• Like 1

Did it seem a little odd to anyone else when Bran told Deanery's and Jon that the Knight King had a dragon that there was extremely little to no reaction from them whatsoever?  I would have expected a much bigger reaction or at least more dialogue in regards to it.  Is it just expected by them that whoever dies becomes part of the KG army automatically? 

Peace!!!

28 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Did it seem a little odd to anyone else when Bran told Deanery's and Jon that the Knight King had a dragon that there was extremely little to no reaction from them whatsoever?  I would have expected a much bigger reaction or at least more dialogue in regards to it.  Is it just expected by them that whoever dies becomes part of the KG army automatically? 

Peace!!!

I thought she may have shown a little more emotion considering she called the dragons her children, but I think the base assumption by them is that everyone they lose joins the NK's army.  Not too far of a stretch for a dragon to be included in that.  Especially considering how Hardhome ended with John seeing everyone on the beach rise as they rowed away.

• Like 1

I just saw a theory that the Night King is going to attack king’s landing during the battle of Winterfell and it just makes so much sense to me. He only sends wights to attack Winterfell.

Bran and Daenerys visions both show the red keep covered in snow.

We know a dragon flies over King’s Landing

Jon mentions King’s Landing’s million people as meat for his army.

Valonqar theory/night queen

22 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I just saw a theory that the Night King is going to attack king’s landing during the battle of Winterfell and it just makes so much sense to me. He only sends wights to attack Winterfell.

We've also seen Jon/Dany at Dragonstone in the trailers. Maybe they set up camp there to plan a final attack on the NK.

It'd be a great twist for the NK to pull that off.

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

The sense of urgency was lost. Bran tried to spell it out, Sansa tried discussing the seriousness of the provisions situation. And all we got was a stupid cornball joke of what a dragon eats, "Whatever they want."

The episode really needed to be longer to help show the urgency they faced.

"whatever they want". I hate Dany.. And it makes it worse on how badly theyve dumb down Tyrion and Varys to make her seem half capable.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The sense of urgency was lost. Bran tried to spell it out, Sansa tried discussing the seriousness of the provisions situation. And all we got was a stupid cornball joke of what a dragon eats, "Whatever they want."

The episode really needed to be longer to help show the urgency they faced.

"whatever they want". I hate Dany.. And it makes it worse on how badly theyve dumb down Tyrion and Varys to make her seem half capable.

Don't forget that they dumbed down Littlefinger to make Sansa seem more capable too.  That seems to be their MO for making a character smarter--they just make the smart characters around them even dumber.  Actually, now that I think about it, they seem to have had trouble fleshing out any of the major characters since they got ahead of the books.  Arya was trained by the faceless men, so now she's an invincible murder robot, even though she was a lonely, somewhat hotheaded tomboy before; Bran is the three-eyed raven now, so he is a magic future seeing robot, even though he was an impatient, insecure, curious child before; Sansa is "smart" now, so she just ****s on anything asserted by Jon or Dany (or last season, Arya), even when it makes no sense.

Jon is even worse.  He's even mopier and "OMG, but the right thing you guys" than he was before.  I really hope he gets killed off, I can't stand his character.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

We've also seen Jon/Dany at Dragonstone in the trailers. Maybe they set up camp there to plan a final attack on the NK.

It'd be a great twist for the NK to pull that off.

The Greyjoys will pick them up and carry the remaining to Dragonstone 

35 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

We've also seen Jon/Dany at Dragonstone in the trailers. Maybe they set up camp there to plan a final attack on the NK. It'd be a great twist for the NK to pull that off.

Actually a small storyline that's getting no attention is the NK has stolen dragon glass and is developing an antidote to its effects.....making the Greyjoys mantra: "What is dead may never die" - truly prophetic.

Be prepared at the end for the dead to come storming into your home thru your widescreen and slice you all up.

Fade to black....or would that be blue?

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

Saw this as well. I love it and would be excited to see it happen. It makes a lot of sense. I remember last season they made a point to bring up how there are a million people cramped together in King's Landing when Tyrion and Davos went there and got Gendry.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Actually a small storyline that's getting no attention is the NK has stolen dragon glass and is developing an antidote to its effects.....making the Greyjoys mantra: "What is dead may never die" - truly prophetic.

Be prepared at the end for the dead to come storming into your home thru your widescreen and slice you all up.

Fade to black....or would that be blue?

I imagine you are referring to the dragon glass from hardholme. Any clues they are actually making an antidote or just speculation?