Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Didn't we already know this though? I've told people April already and when they asked me how I knew, I couldn't give an answer b/c I couldn't remember lol. Still, that video got me pumped!!

No, only rumors. This is confirmation. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Jaime for the Iron Throne

won't happen though

That actually was the original outline of the books. Has obviously been changed now, but he was supposed to succeed Joffrey to the Iron Throne after killing everyone ahead of him in the succession line (including the child of Joffrey & Sansa). 

On 12/8/2018 at 10:58 PM, Forge said:

That actually was the original outline of the books. Has obviously been changed now, but he was supposed to succeed Joffrey to the Iron Throne after killing everyone ahead of him in the succession line (including the child of Joffrey & Sansa). 

Ah yes, the original GRRM outline where Dany was supposed to kill Khal Drogo in vengeance of Viserys.

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Are these true?

Yeah.  The handwritten outline that he'd sent to his agent to try and get publishers on board back before he's ever even written the first book (and back when he was originally planning on it only being a trilogy) leaked out sometime in the last year or so.  He basically detailed the 6(?) core characters he was going to be using to drive the intermingling stories and how he wanted to make a point as an author that the reader get the feeling that no character was safe.  Other stuff it was supposed to feature was a Jon/Arya/Tyrion love triangle that sprouted out of Jon and Arya wanting to be together, even before his true parentage was known, but she was his "sister" and he'd already taken his oath to take no wife and father no children.  Benjen Stark was the Lord Commander of the Watch.  Joffrey actually fought in battles in the war between the Northmen and the Lannister throne - and was wounded by Rob at one point.  Sansa married Joffrey, bore him a son, and chose Joffrey over her family.  Talking Thrones has a whole YouTube video on it.

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

Yeah.  The handwritten outline that he'd sent to his agent to try and get publishers on board back before he's ever even written the first book (and back when he was originally planning on it only being a trilogy) leaked out sometime in the last year or so.  He basically detailed the 6(?) core characters he was going to be using to drive the intermingling stories and how he wanted to make a point as an author that the reader get the feeling that no character was safe.  Other stuff it was supposed to feature was a Jon/Arya/Tyrion love triangle that sprouted out of Jon and Arya wanting to be together, even before his true parentage was known, but she was his "sister" and he'd already taken his oath to take no wife and father no children.  Benjen Stark was the Lord Commander of the Watch.  Joffrey actually fought in battles in the war between the Northmen and the Lannister throne - and was wounded by Rob at one point.  Sansa married Joffrey, bore him a son, and chose Joffrey over her family.  Talking Thrones has a whole YouTube video on it.

I looked it up and the 6 that he had supposedly surviving the game of thrones, are the 6 most still expect.