Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

True, but we have seen skeleton wights. If one rises from the Winterfell crypts without a head and they heavily focus on it, I am sure we can put together who it is. 

Why does he have to be minus a head? If he assembles the rest of his body. Might as well toss the head on top too. "Okay, reattached my arms and legs to my torso. Head? Hmm. Naw thats just something to get knocked off again."

43 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Why does he have to be minus a head? If he assembles the rest of his body. Might as well toss the head on top too. "Okay, reattached my arms and legs to my torso. Head? Hmm. Naw thats just something to get knocked off again."

Why would neds arms and legs not already be attached?

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I assumed his head was still at kings landing and wasn’t sent back with the rest of his body 

In the books there are subtle hints that the dragon bones in the dungeons of Kings landing get reanimated

I just watched 3 episodes of the show... It's laughable how bad it was. The characters were all completely different in ways that made them more shallow and less interesting 

What an absolute travesty 

Asoiaf >>>>>>>> got 

Don't @ me 

7 hours ago, N4L said:

In the books there are subtle hints that the dragon bones in the dungeons of Kings landing get reanimated

I just watched 3 episodes of the show... It's laughable how bad it was. The characters were all completely different in ways that made them more shallow and less interesting 

Asoiaf >>>>>>>> got 

Don't @ me 

First 4 seasons youll call "closely related to books" compared to the back 3.

I do hope you make it through season 6. Id love to see that rant if you already are after 3 episodes of the best season. lol

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Asoiaf >>>>>>>> got 

Don't @ me 

It’s entirey known that the first four episodes of Game of Thrones aren’t very good, especially episodes 3 and 4. Episode 5 is where it starts becoming one of the greatest shows ever. 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

Asoiaf >>>>>>>> got 

Don't @ me 

The first season is probably the second worst of the series (last years was honestly probably the worst), though it does pick up very well toward the latter half of the first season. Though the show did completely butcher the entire country of Dorne and their role in all of this. 

It was never going to compare to the books. The novels are so deep and sprawling that television just couldn't keep up with it (the drawback to this of course is that ASOIAF is fairly bloated right now and possibly never going to be finished). He's fantastic at dropping hints on certain things, leaving a lot of small unanswered questions that may factor into something or not, and leaving a lot of things vague to get the imagination going. They are everywhere. You can't do that in television.