Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Holy... It just occurred to me that we're going to get Jaime and Bran face to face at some point....

Jamie is going to apologize. The three eyed raven is going to say something about it all being part of the path of destiny. It wont be that exciting.

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

Jamie is going to apologize. The three eyed raven is going to say something about it all being part of the path of destiny. It wont be that exciting.

Or, another Martin shocker where Bran loses his s***, takes control of Jaimie and throws him out the window to show him how it feels!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Who do you think is going to be leading the Golden Company? For a second I thought the blonde on the Kraken ship was Brienne except they were wearing a scimitar.

Probably a new casting with Euron being the main speaking part.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Maybe. Honestly though (and I know it's highly unlikely) but I hope it's Jon Connington. But he doesn't have blonde hair.

Whoever it is, he isn't going to be given a backstory. We will be lucky to get a name other then Captain

I'm curious to see how Daeny handles finding out Jon is the rightful heir to the throne.

Her story through the entire series has been that she has deserved the throne because she was the true heir. Now, she'll be as close as ever, and find out that claim belongs to Jon. If she's truly about the rightful heir getting the spot, she'd concede to Jon (who probably won't even want it), but it's hard to see her come all this way and back off just like that.

My friends and I found a site that runs a fantasy game of thrones league. Would anyone here want to make a FF league?

There's no time limit per draft pick so it could take a week or two depending how long everyone takes. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM with your email and if we get enough, I'll set it up. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

My friends and I found a site that runs a fantasy game of thrones league. Would anyone here want to make a FF league?

There's no time limit per draft pick so it could take a week or two depending how long everyone takes. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM with your email and if we get enough, I'll set it up. 

Link it. I'm not saying I'm down but I'm definitely curious what it's about lol