Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

I'm curious to see how Daeny handles finding out Jon is the rightful heir to the throne.

Her story through the entire series has been that she has deserved the throne because she was the true heir. Now, she'll be as close as ever, and find out that claim belongs to Jon. If she's truly about the rightful heir getting the spot, she'd concede to Jon (who probably won't even want it), but it's hard to see her come all this way and back off just like that.

obviously the revelation and initial reaction will be exciting, but the end response will be sort of meh with the obvious out that Targs marry brother to sister (so aunt to nephew is not that big of a deal). Since they have already gotten down, not really that big of a deal. It would be like the second coming of Jaehaerys and Alysanne (if you know the books). That's also assuming that Jon & Dany both live through everything. 

5 hours ago, JonStark said:

I'm curious to see how Daeny handles finding out Jon is the rightful heir to the throne.

Her story through the entire series has been that she has deserved the throne because she was the true heir. Now, she'll be as close as ever, and find out that claim belongs to Jon. If she's truly about the rightful heir getting the spot, she'd concede to Jon (who probably won't even want it), but it's hard to see her come all this way and back off just like that.

They are probablky going to settle it the Targaryan way.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

They are probablky going to settle it the Targaryan way.

Going by F&B. A blood feud which kills them both, so Varys can bring out the Aegon in hiding?

So long as one, or preferably both end up dead is all I want out the season.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Going by F&B. A blood feud which kills them both, so Varys can bring out the Aegon in hiding?

So long as one, or preferably both end up dead is all I want out the season.

Nope. Getting married and making babies. But one or both still die at the end of the series.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

The one with the foot problems?

So they are just gonna use him for Greyjoy to rip his face off or something.

Hes going to be the new clubfoot Karl. The wimpy bank manager type that turns into a super villain under D&D so that someone can fall prey to Jon Skywalker and the Avengers.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Nope. Getting married and making babies. But one or both still die at the end of the series.

Id love for 1 of them to go out in the first 3 episodes. Then the other in episode 4 or 5. Really leave things to question like they use to have the balls to do.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Id love for 1 of them to go out in the first 3 episodes. Then the other in episode 4 or 5. Really leave things to question like they use to have the balls to do.

Won't happen. They have plot armor now that Martin still hasn't finished the series so Weis and those other people can write it h/e they choose so long as the heroes win at the end. This series writing really got watered down with Hollywood taking too many liberties. But it should still go out with a bang.

I will say I still believe one of them will die before the series is over and I think that one will be Jon.

Edited by Calvert28

4 hours ago, drd23 said:

This is the only channel I get notifications from when they post videos lol. His GoT stuff and Westworld stuff are essential especially the latter bc they show is too smart for me. Watched this 15 minutes after it was posted. Loved hearing that buttery smooth voice again