Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Should have made the series finale 2 hours and released it in theaters.  Would have made some bank.

An interesting experiment would be to take all the big battle episodes of the show and release them in theaters.  Could have 3 or 4 double features released 3-4 weeks apart each.  A show with that kind of scale would play on the big screen.  Blackwater battle, Battle of the Bastards, Hardhome, etc...

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Should have made the series finale 2 hours and released it in theaters.  Would have made some bank.

An interesting experiment would be to take all the big battle episodes of the show and release them in theaters.  Could have 3 or 4 double features released 3-4 weeks apart each.  A show with that kind of scale would play on the big screen.  Blackwater battle, Battle of the Bastards, Hardhome, etc...

The Watchers on the Wall gets no respect at all. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Can’t wait!!! Either I have ADD or GoT is the only show on TV that’s super good and I put all my electronics away. 

I have the same feelings I have for my LSU and Redskins squads. I look forward to it as a diehard, even though I know idiots in charge are destroying something great once upon a time.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I hope they continue to subvert expectations.

otherwise, its like a checklist of things fans want to see.

For instance, I hope the Clegane bowl never happens, and Gregor dies some other way. And the Hound never gets to face him

That would suck. Might as well have the dragons wipe out the army of the dead and the battle never takes place.