Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

13 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

My, probably wishful thinking, finally prediction is that Podrick is knighted and a member of the Kingsguard for whoever sits on the Iron Throne by the end. 

Everyone always points to Sam as the manifestation of GRRM in this story, but every once in a while I feel like he wants himself to be Pod as well

11 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

My, probably wishful thinking, finally prediction is that Podrick is knighted and a member of the Kingsguard for whoever sits on the Iron Throne by the end. 

Not impossible. Maybe he's a sort of "Dunk" character in this current day narrative. They do share some similarities (and obviously some things that don't match up), but I could see something like that happening. 

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Has anyone else been reading the series of "Loose Ends" articles on The Ringer? They've released one every weekday for the last 4 weeks about still open story threads and ending theories that should/can be answered this season.

Link?

On 3/25/2019 at 9:39 AM, skywindO2 said:

Id like a little nod to Book Pod. They all think he sucks at fighting, everyone has seen him get his butt whipped in training. Id like to see a "Blackwater Pod" emerge with people like Bronn and Brienne in disbelief like Tyrion was.

16 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Jon's "my watch has ended" and then walking out of Castle Black and then starting the next episode with Jon still there is so awkward. 

Actually he walks under the stone arched tunnel, back towards his quarters, directly away from the front gate (you can see it in the background).

You just assumed he was walking out of Castle Black... Awkward

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Actually he walks under the stone arched tunnel, back towards his quarters, directly away from the front gate (you can see it in the background).

You just assumed he was walking out of Castle Black... Awkward

I can't believe I just assumed Jon Snow's direction, I'm so ashamed. 

• Like 3

Just started season 6 on my rewatch and something is really bothering me... I've always noticed it but for some reason it never started bothering me until now...

Why the hell does Tyrions hair color change? I could understand some grey like Jaime has as he gets older but he literally went from being a blond to having very dark hair...wtf? 

Idk why it's bothering me so much... But it is.

10 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Just started season 6 on my rewatch and something is really bothering me... I've always noticed it but for some reason it never started bothering me until now...

Why the hell does Tyrions hair color change? I could understand some grey like Jaime has as he gets older but he literally went from being a blond to having very dark hair...wtf? 

Idk why it's bothering me so much... But it is.

Sun bleaches the hair brown on Plantos.

Heres a computer composite on how Tyrion would have looked had he stayed a couple more years in Meereen.

Gary-Coleman-as-Arnold-diffrent-strokes-

• Like 5