Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

I was so annoyed seeing them and their little quips when they were drinking below deck.  Too bad there's still one left (I think?)

Well, yeah.  You can't kill the one that Bronn's got a thing for just yet.  Bronn's still gotta get a piece of that first.

Just now, flyers0909 said:

I was so annoyed seeing them and their little quips when they were drinking below deck.  Too bad there's still one left (I think?)

Ellaria is the "big trophy" that Euron promised. I'm operating under the assumption that the rest of them are dead. Which is fantastic. Even in Dany's room Ellaria wouldn't just realize she's worthless and shut the eff up.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ellaria is the "big trophy" that Euron promised. I'm operating under the assumption that the rest of them are dead. Which is fantastic. Even in Dany's room Ellaria wouldn't just realize she's worthless and shut the eff up.

She is just some bastard anyway and a woman. Her speaking for all the houses of Dorne didn't even make sense anyway. 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It looked like to me that they left one of the daughters alive (Tyene?). 

Seeing the other two hanging off the bow was quite satisfying.  

Edited by flyers0909

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

It looked like to me that they left one of the daughters alive (Tyene?). 

Seeing the other two hanging off the bow was quite satisfying.  

I'll have to re-watch with a RIP Sand Snake checklist.

I don't know what motivation Euron would have for keeping the daughter alive (unless he also wants a good girl but needs the bad you know how this quote ends).

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Oh lord the grey worm and missandei thing is so stupid and pointless. Why that was even added to the story doesn't being to make sense to me. 

Seemed like a running theme in the episode was how much characters have changed.

Nymeria and Arya had a staredown that showed how different they  each are. Greyworm has gone from a completely broken slave to now being as unbroken as he can be (I'm guessing that's why they had the weird sexy time scene). Sam has gone from a self-confessed coward to breaking the rules and endangering himself because he thinks it's the right thing to do.

Ramsey really did a number on Theon Reek though. Wondering if his redemption is later.

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

@ramssuperbowl99 think you give the writers too much credit on the grey worm missandei thing. She is a little girl in the books I think they made her older and in a relationship to show more bewbs in the show. 

Then why did they go to the trouble to include Grey Worm noting that he's afraid even though he was trained to have no fear? The unraveling of the torture the masters did to him in his training has been a recurring theme with him.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Then why did they go to the trouble to include Grey Worm noting that he's afraid even though he was trained to have no fear? The unraveling of the torture the masters did to him in his training has been a recurring theme with him.

I am saying none of it should be present. Grey worm is an insignificant character that doesnt need any development. Should just be in the background.