Fantasy Football Elimination Game - WEEK 7 RESULTS PAGE 3

theJ

WEEK 1 RESULTS

Last Place: Aaron's Team with 127 points (and tons of injured players)

The kind thing to do would be to kill him off quickly and not prolong the agony.

Well...

IT'S A SAFE WEEK EVERYONE!  EVERYONE IS SAFE WOOOOO

giphy.gif

200.gif

tenor.gif

WEEK 2 RESULTS

Week 2 is over, and the results are in.

At risk of elimination is Aaron's Team, with a truly terrible two week score of 237.22 points.

I know we should all feel bad for him because he suffered injuries from Marcus Mariota, Greg Olson, Delanie Walker and Doug Baldwin.  But really we don't feel bad because he autodrafted and ended up Le'Veon Bell.  No one should win this league on the back of a Steeler.

But to the real question - is this an elimination week?

drum roll please

giphy.gif

raw

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Futbudds said:

I think J is liking this a little too much.?

The way my team is trending, i'm going to be eliminating myself here in a few weeks.  At which point the thread will be a sad funeral, not a happy execution.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:23 PM, Anonymous3 said:

Y'all are lucky I disappeared the past year... Could've won this thing easy againxD

Also, anyone who thinks this particular fantasy game has anything to do with skill, is severely deluded. :) 

WEEK 3 RESULTS

I know you're all curious, and sorry i've kept everyone waiting.  

Ok, no i'm not sorry, and i'm pretty sure no one is that curious.  But, the show goes on because i love that feeling of evicting the next hapless soul from the game.  The sheer joy of sending an entire roster to the bench is probably second only to winning a league in terms of fantasy football.

So, is this an elimination week.

tenor.gif?itemid=5462883

And who is that poor hapless sap this week getting sacked?

It's @otg!

giphy.gif

Oh whoops, wrong gif.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, that was the right one!  See ya sucker!

9 hours ago, otg said:

So I wasn't supposed to draft players that would be cut from their team during the season?

As a general strategy, that was pretty bad.

However, the real problem was your RB's.  4 of them scored a total of 5.8 points last week.  Pretty hard to even get 2nd to last with that kind of output.

IT'S ELIMINATION WEEK AGAIN!!!

WEEK 4 RESULTS

And we have a special elimination this week.  Our first couple of eliminations saw us eliminating teams from the bottom of the stack.  But this week is different.  This week, I get to eliminate our 4th place team, who was in first place after Week 3.

That's right, this week we're eliminating Brian's Team.  He jumped out to a huge lead after Week 1, regressed a little Week 2, but had a strong enough Week 3 to hold 1st place going into this week.

giphy.gif

Just goes to show that you need to bring it each and every week to stay in this game.

Also, Brian is a Brown's fan, so this was inevitable.  Can't have a Browns fan winning this competition.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, paraven said:

should i Pick up CJ Uzomah in one of my leagues?  You guys expect anything from him?

It’s a TE by committee approach. I would think Uzomah would get the most snaps but it’s honestly a toss up. I wouldn’t bank on him being a consistent scorer. 

Archived