GDT: Week 1 @ Carolina Panthers

flyingmonkey30

I think this defense is legit. Remember that this is Cam Newton that they're playing. Most QBs can't break tackles and run like he can. If they get a quality safety they will be elite.

After last season, it's becoming painfully obvious why this team is fluttering. It's the JG, Linehan and the QB. 

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

No excuses.  Linehan and Garrett must go.  I don't know if I have witnessed a more pathetic half of offensive football in all my years of watching the Cowboys.  In the season prediction thread I said this team will struggle to play .500 football.  They won't come close to .500.

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I think this defense is legit. Remember that this is Cam Newton that they're playing. Most QBs can't break tackles and run like he can. If they get a quality safety they will be elite.

After last season, it's becoming painfully obvious why this team is fluttering. It's the JG, Linehan and the QB. 

I'll cut Dak some slack - he has no weapons.  That being said he needs to capitalize on the rare opportunities that are presented.  Despite me saying this we will be in a position to draft a solid QB should one emerge.  We need to do it.

11 minutes ago, quiller said:

I am listening to Carolina broadcast and have been hearing a ton of missed tackles and it seems our LB play has been terrible.  Well Newton has like 60 yards that and the stupid penalty’s it also seems we have had zero field position after the opening kick off.   I also listened to them getting regular pressure up the middle while holding the edge clean not allowing any escape lanes. The announcers also said Dak really missed a wide open Jarwin down field and could have on the same play also ran for a 1st

Dallas radio broadcast.

https://tunein.com/radio/KWON-1400-s26332/

9 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Prediction: our offense is so weak sauce, that our defense is over exposed and good men lose their jobs, making us unnecessarily weak on defense next year.

Archived