GDT: Week 1 @ Carolina Panthers

flyingmonkey30

31 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just get err done baby. I am so pumped. 

Damn this game better be on TV here in Florida ...

This site shows all of the games on a week by week basis and shows which areas of the country will be getting which games/channels.

Sundays game not up yet tho. It's usually pretty accurate.

http://506sports.com/nfl/index.php

Did anyone see the Zeke interview? They asked how he expect the defense to play them different w/o Dez. He said "Theyve been playing us with 9, 10 people in the box since I got here. I dont see how they can fit anymore, theres only 11 guys on the field". I thought it was interesting. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Did anyone see the Zeke interview? They asked how he expect the defense to play them different w/o Dez. He said "Theyve been playing us with 9, 10 people in the box since I got here. I dont see how they can fit anymore, theres only 11 guys on the field". I thought it was interesting. 

Yeah Dez was hurt a lot during Zekes rookie year, and we had a rookie QB. So it's always been stack the box and force Dak to beat you through the air. His connection with Dez last year wasn't enough to change that, not to mention Zeke can only speak for 10 games in 2017 himself. 

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Does anyone know if the team votes on whose Captain or does Garrett and company select them ? Find it strange that we had Dan Bailey as captain the last couple of years and now we have a punter as captain. Wonder how many other teams have kickers as captains. 

57 minutes ago, We Dem Boys said:

Does anyone know if the team votes on whose Captain or does Garrett and company select them ? Find it strange that we had Dan Bailey as captain the last couple of years and now we have a punter as captain. Wonder how many other teams have kickers as captains. 

Don't quote me, but I believe the team votes on captains.

4 hours ago, Northland said:

I'm concerned about the interior of our OL vs. Poe, Short, and Kuechly.  That battle goes a long way to determine if we win or lose.

We have always I thought ran  best when we get Elliot to the edge the key will be how much Kuechly disrupts the outside runs If Martin is healthy and mobile then we might be okay  but yes inside trap runs might not be working yet still we really have no idea what to expect withbout Fredrick. Either way  I wouldn’t expect a high scoring game considering the D playing on both sides   

captains are based on votes by the players 

8 hours ago, We Dem Boys said:

They have offense captains, defense captains, and ST captains. So when voting for ST captains the options are pretty narrow.

Archived