Week 1 - Rams @ Raiders - MNF

RamRod

Wanted to go to this game. Between taking my vacation for week 2, the home opener, getting time off work for week 4 and week 8, there's no way I was going to swing making the drive up to Oakland.  I'll have at least 7 raiders fans at my house to watch the game.  I'll hopefully enjoy their tears in person. I think Vegas has pushed us as much as a 5 point favorite since the mack trade and Donald signing.  I took it at 3. Can't wait!

Good luck guys. I hope Oakland can pull the upset and Gruden has a whole bunch of tricks up his sleeve. However, being a realist, I'll say 33-20 Rams, Gurley 140 yards rushing and a TD. A overall solid performance all around by the Rams. Doesn't mean I won't be cheering like a mad man for my Raiders come game time though.

Let's have a good football game with no injuries. See you guys Monday.

I really think the deciding factor in this game is the Donald signing and the Mack trade. We have moral on our side. Right now that locker room has to be defeated. While ours knows the better you play the more likely you are to get paid out big. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with this game other than that it occurred during game week, but I love these stories and the fact that we've got a culture of players that regularly do this sort of stuff to give back to the community (like when Whit gave bikes to an entire school of students on his birthday), so I'm throwing it up here anyway:

Rams win 31-16

I expect Gurley to run for over 100yds and 2tds. Goff will have 280yds passing 2tds and the Rams wont turn the ball over. Cooks will have 100yds receiving and 1td. Kupp will have 80yds receiving and 1td. 

The Rams defense will force at least 3 turnovers and sack Carr at least 5 times. Brockers, Suh, and Donald each will have a sack. Peters or Talib will have an interception. 

Archived