Week 1 - Rams @ Raiders - MNF

RamRod

6 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

All our divisional rivals lost today, so the win tomorrow night takes on additional importance. 

You are so right. Plus next week is at home against the Cards who showed a pathetic performance. We need to win tomorrow night then put the Cards out of their misery next week.

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

You are so right. Plus next week is at home against the Cards who showed a pathetic performance. We need to win tomorrow night then put the Cards out of their misery next week.

As Marilyn Sellars might have said: one game at a time....

2 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

As Marilyn Sellars might have said: one game at a time....

The players and coaches should take one game at a time. We the fans can look forward to games down the road. I think the benefit though of the Rams playing on MNF is they can watch games like the Saints and Steelers who are Superbowl favorites and can be motivated not to play down to their competition. The Rams should show up and show out against a Raiders team that they are flat out better than. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Oh boy seems like rust played a huge factor in today’s game. Pretty terrified to what the rams offense looks like without any reps. Hope all goes well. 1st place baby

Im not worried because McVay is a genius. Last season if I can recall he barely played the defensive starters and some he didnt play at all. They were transitioning from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Week 1 against the Colts when all the starters on defense finally played they balled out. I think the same thing will happen. Plus it doesnt hurt that the Rams offense plays the Raiders defense. I would be concerned if it was the Vikings defense but the Raiders defense I believe the Rams will ease right into the game and look in mid season form once its all said and done.

Archived